on 24 February 2014
Great price, I've seen similar in shops up to £18.50 and these look the same and do the same job, Nice tight fit on the shoe/boot so feel secure. Liked the fact that these had grippers on the heals too (not all do) although not had chance to test in the snow, have tried in the muddy garden!! and I feel confident they will be great in the ice and snow. Very pleased and were delivered before the delivery time. Brilliant
on 27 August 2014
Used them almost every day on a trip to Iceland.
on 22 April 2014
I took these on a trip to Norway. They fitted snugly over both my normal boots and walking boots and worked perfectly. Great value.
on 5 January 2015
Put first on one trainer and by the time I had started to put on other trainer the first had snapped, and the second snapped as I put on trainer, absolute rubbish. Price not worth bothering making claim/returning (I wonder if this is why they are so cheap), but (bad) memory of quality is so would not recommend these or anything else from this manufacturer.
on 6 January 2015
Excellent product - easier to put on if your shoes are already onm your feet! Grips well on both snow and ice (we gave them a good workout in Northern Norway before Christmas) and surprisingly did not damage polished floors or carpets.
on 1 September 2014
Unfortunately, one of the straps broke shortly after attaching them to my boots so was unable to try walking in them.
on 18 January 2016
items look like they will be affective,but no chance to try yet.
the big problem is they are not big enough for size 11 shoes,which means the heel spikes
don,t reach the heel and the joining rubber strands are stretched to the limit.
on 21 January 2016
Just returned from Iceland. Bought these Snow Ice Spikes for my husband for a 3 mile hike and they were comfortable easy to put on and did the job they were used for perfectly.
on 20 January 2016
I have not used the grips yet but to fit my boot size 10 they are extremely stretched.
on 16 December 2014
I thought they were a complete waste of money, no use at all