5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Having read medieval I , I eagerly awaited medieval II and I have not been disappointed , yet again a good story line and I couldn't put it down , my only disappointment now is I have to wait for the 3 rd installment . I would have no hesitation in recommending this book and indeed any of the other books kevin ashman has written.
Published 6 months ago by Jayne Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars predictable
Not as good as his previous in this series, entertaining enough for a day of travel. Overall predictable yarn that doesn't engage.
Published 5 months ago by peter reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Medieval II - In Shadows of Kings (The Medieval Sagas Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and different, 27 Jun 2014
Mr. C. J. Nicholls (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
An ingenious and exciting adventure, generally well-written. Mr Ashman has taken the trouble to minimize the errors which spoiled previous novels (though most reviewers didn't seem to notice them, or didn't want to mention them), and the spelling mistakes are few enough to not warrant the deduction of a star (though I can't not mention our old friend a 'hoard of infidels'!). There are still Unnecessary Capital Letters throughout, and he insists on using the royal honorific 'Sire' when he shouldn't, but I tried to ignore that, and let the story carry me along. I look forward to the third volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Medieval 2 in shadow of kings, 11 Jun 2014
Great read from start to finish' had me gripped, characters were easy to relate to and left me wanting more

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid tale., 6 May 2014
Meaty story well based in fact. Thoroughly satisfying fare from an author who knows how to spin a proper yarn.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent read, 26 April 2014
A great follow up to the first Medieval book. Full of interesting story lines, familiar characters and who knew the Welsh were so 'influential' in the course of history!
Another great book from Kevin Ashman which allows you to relax unwind and 'escape' for a little while

4.0 out of 5 stars Great follow up, 14 April 2014
The. Storyline continues to retain maximum interest and keeps your guessing as to what will happen next right to the very end page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic by Kevin Ashman, 10 Feb 2014
This book was a superb sequel to Medieval, Blood of the Cross. I loved the first book and the author continued his wonderful portrayal of the two main characters very well. His characters are real and as he takes you along their journey, you feel you know them well.
I'm an avid historical novel reader and Mr Ashman never disappoints.
I would recommend Mr Ashman to anyone looking for a new author.
I eagerly await Medieval III.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kevin keeps them interesting, 16 Mar 2014
Martin G (cocoa beach, florida) - See all my reviews
Having read all his work he doesnt rest on his laurals and keeps the stories fresh. Kevin Ashman is a great enjoyable read

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Feb 2014
This book was defiantly no disappointment , it helps you to live in the time line of the book and it totally encaptivates you and is a hard to put down read , now all I have to do is wait for the next book in this series , can't wait ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 July 2014
Fantastic read, can't wait for the next book.