5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Colourful
The stylus is easy to use and as I have stiff joints it makes life easier. I love the bright colours it's easy to find in my handbag.
Published 11 months ago by jenny ford

3.0 out of 5 stars phone cover
Happy ive bought this as ive dropped my phone so many times and its saved it from smashing. Flip gets in my way though so would prefer a side flip.
Published 10 months ago by jadey

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Colourful, 12 Oct 2013
The only thing I don't like about it is I would have preferred the cover to be the other way round, where you pop it open I think should be at the bottom not at the top, most covers for phones I have seen are with the open bit at the bottom, other than that its great.

I would recommend it to other people.

5.0 out of 5 stars The first case that actually fits my huawei 510!, 15 Jan 2014
I've got the navy and white case and am very pleased with it! The phone fits snugly into the case and it will really protect it from damage! The way that it creates a stand is a bonus. Good speedy customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars mobile case with stylus, 11 Dec 2013
Mrs. Dm Hedger "Mary hedger" (Oxon uk) - See all my reviews
Absolutely great. because of illness I have a very bad tremor which made making calls etc. on mobiles more or less impossible. Love the design on the case and the stylus has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend this

4.0 out of 5 stars ok...so far, 27 Nov 2013
M. lewis (sunny hackney) - See all my reviews
Sturdy and keeps phone safe. The case is a little plasticky to the touch however its... Nice and bright so easy to find in my bag. However the charger does not fit well in the port when the case is on so if i want to be sure its charging i need to take it out the case, which is annoying otherwise when i come back to it expecting it to be charged its not. Saying that... i am pleased with it

3.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 11 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Stylus?, 21 May 2014
What is the point of supplying a stylus when there is nowhere for it to be stowed on the case?

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy phone wallet, 20 May 2014
Very pleased with this wallet keeps it well protected and safe all in all a bargain with the cost off the high street prices

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Dos the job

4.0 out of 5 stars fone cover, 15 May 2014
Didnt no if this was guna fit wen I ordered it but its great. It also looks very classy and arrived very quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 May 2014
Very stylish. Beautiful colours. Well padded front and back to protect screen and back. Sides of cover protrude past phone so protects sides if dropped but makes operating the on/off button a little difficult. Slots inside cover to keep credit cards etc. Studded top flap fastens back to front meaning flap is in your face when using the phone. Would be much better if it was reversed. Would like to have had a plastic screen protector as well as the pen and be prepared to pay a little extra for it. All in all a good cover for the price.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›