4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Its not a genuine Apple cable, however it works with the latest iOS 7.0.6 update with no warnings. We'll see how long it lasts, my last non-apple cable lasted weeks with little wear n tear. My original apple cable is still going strong despite constant abuse in and out of laptop bags.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. D. Millar

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
These are not Apple products, they sent me a replacement after complaining re the first one but this is the same, they don't work so you can't charge or connect to laptop and the wires are now showing as casing broken from both ends!! Will never use these again
Published 12 months ago by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 3 Nov 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not genuine apple charger as stated!, 2 Nov 2013
Very dissatisfied with the obvious attempt to pass a cheap copy of the apple charger off as genuine.... Expect a full refund and also for this product and the description to be changed as it's false advertisement

1.0 out of 5 stars Firmware errors, 4 Jan 2014
Not legitimate cables - I get the warning message when plugged into my phone - however they do charge the phone, which is why I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 10 Mar 2014
Mr. D. Millar "phoofighter" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 17 Nov 2013
Although this is labelled as an Apple product this is misleading. It is not an Apple product and as a result it will work as a charging lead for an iPhone/iPad but does not have full functionality (it does not connect my iPhone 5S to my MacBook Pro for example). So if you want an additional charging lead then this product is fine but if you want to use to to connect to another Apple device then don't buy it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Pants, 25 Mar 2014
Cable broke within a week. Not through mis-use. Components just fell apart. Replaced it with real deal from Apple for £15 and quality is noticably better.

1.0 out of 5 stars very disatisfied customer, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Apple MD818 Lightning TO USB Cable (Electronics)
I have been in contact with you about this item and you refunded me my money back .I purchase this item because it said it was 100per cent genunine .
There was a problem with the item I took it to a apple shop who told me that it was not a genuine item .that is why I asked for my money back if there was a no star rating it would have it

1.0 out of 5 stars Genuine??, 6 April 2014
I. Skelly (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple MD818 Lightning TO USB Cable (Electronics)
When I plugged this into my Ipad Air it reported it was not an Apple certified product. Although it charged the device I could not use the Ipad as the screen would not scroll and the touch screen did not work properly until I unplugged the lead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 19 Dec 2013
When connected my iPhone told me this cable is not a genuine device and may not work - It didn't work and fell to pieces when unplugged.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working, 17 Jun 2014
JM (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple MD818 Lightning TO USB Cable (Electronics)
This did not appear to be a genuine Apple part and stopped working after 3 charges. Took it to an apple store where they compared it to the genuine article, there was a visible difference in that the cable for the real thing is more flexible.

Apple MD818 Lightning TO USB Cable