5.0 out of 5 stars Funky USB Plug!
Well made product available in nice colors and I don't feel a need to worry that this product would blow up like many other brands on here. I highly recommend and would buy again if the need arises. Not much more I can say just for the sake of it, it does the job its a well made product.
Published 3 months ago by B. Dean

1.0 out of 5 stars Heats up too much
I bought two of these and found that they heat up just a bit too much for my liking when in use. I wouldn't recommend a purchase. Stich to an authentic branded charger.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky USB Plug!, 19 Jun 2014
B. Dean "Billy Cupid" (Earls Court London) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 26 May 2014
deedee (england,kent) - See all my reviews
I got this as a replacement plug for my Tesco hudl , loved the colour and works great I would definitely recommend this to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 May 2014
I have multiple different coloured lights in my fish tank, and rather than put stickers on the plugs to know which is which I now have colour coordinated plugs - much easier to see and funky to look at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Charger for all USB devices!, 25 Feb 2014
I am delighted with this charger plug as I purchased this about 2 weeks ago and have been using it daily with no problems to report. I had been a little reluctant to purchase this plug as I have seen many horror stories of problems with them on other listings, however I was told by a friend how Xtra-Funky Ltd alway's seem to sell good quality products as they had also purchased from this great company so I thought well why not then let's give it a try and oh boy I am pleased with it.

The colour is great and makes this item stand out nicely, the plug feels of a very high quality material and I am able to charge all my Devices which use a USB cable, I have seen this company also sells colour coded cables to match so I might invest in one of those next.
The delivery was very fast and packages nicely.

I would highly recommend this product to all my friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast service and it works very nicely with my mp3 player, 27 July 2014
Fast service and it works very nicely with my mp3 player...don't have to boot up my pc every time i need to charge it.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 22 Aug 2014
looks great and helps if you work with alot of people so i know no one can take my charger in work :D a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 14 July 2014
This is a perfect little plug which has already lasted me 8 weeks. Worth the buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Aug 2014
Really like this adapter.

5.0 out of 5 stars ninski, 11 Sep 2014
A superb plug which goes exactly with above cable. I shall use it with a black cableas it's such a good plug.

1.0 out of 5 stars Heats up too much, 27 Jun 2014