5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Bought this to go with my Lenovo tablet, which seemed fussy and wouldn't connect to my old cable, because of the curved sides around my tablet. No issues with this one though!

And a satisfying length too!
Published 4 months ago by Lew

2.0 out of 5 stars It started getting worse before it broke and I struggled to get it ...
Broke after 2 months! It started getting worse before it broke and I struggled to get it connected to my TV.
Published 1 month ago by Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2014
This review is from: 3M (3 meter) Tesco HUDL Micro Hdmi to hdmi Cable Gold Connectors HDMI to MICRO HDMI Cable - Type D to Type A - 1080p Full HD 1.4V For Tesco HUDL 7" inch Tablet Google Nexus 10 Asus TF200 Asus TF700 (Electronics)

And a satisfying length too!

5.0 out of 5 stars save pounds with this item, 4 May 2014
Great value for money,tesco wanted 15 for the same cable does exactly what you would expect,can watch films thru my hudl on TV,don't be fooled that you need the tesco one because you dont

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 May 2014
Good price, arrived promptly. Strong connection (no wobble) and the transmission is fine. I use it to connect my HudL to my HD-ready TV. No issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Nexus 10, Perfect., 9 May 2014
I got this cable to hook my tablet up to my secondary HDMI port on my monitor. I was half expecting to get it and it not working, but no. It was perfect. I can confirm that this works with the Google Nexus 10 (Samsung), it is capable of sound which if I put into my TV I can easily watch YouTube videos on it. A must buy and cheap too!

5.0 out of 5 stars hdmi cable, 29 April 2014
As described. Quality is good enough for the purpose and for the price, I don't you would get better. My thanks to this supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 13 July 2014
Nice competitively priced flexible cable that does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for viewing Hudl content on the TV, 10 July 2014
Bought this to go with my Tesco Hudl to stream home video from our Network Attached Storage to the Hudl and display on the lounge television. For this purpose it works perfectly with both sound and video carried as expected. I initially had issues with interference on the picture but this turned out to just be a bit of dirt in the previously unused HUDL micro HDMI port and no problem with the cable. The length is ideal for our lounge in that it will reach from the TV to the Sofa so that I can operate the Hudl on my lap whilst sitting then watch the video on TV without need to move between videos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Seller, 10 July 2014
Product was great quality and arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Arrived on time and works well I'm happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014