on 8 September 2014
The cover and description made me think it was bigger than it turned out to be. This is a "self-published" book, about a third the length of your average "Who" paperback. There are, however a few very interesting letters in there which make up for the many brief and almost pointless replies to the author's questions. A real pity that the project was not continued on to cover a longer time period. I think it was at least interesting for the price. I am happy to send through a list of glaring errors that need correction if the author would like?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 May 2014
This book is a brief short but sweet account from many who appeared in supporting roles on Dr who. Whilst the occasional anecdote is worth reading too many fall into the "oh I don't remember much it was a long time ago" category which can be quite frustrating.
on 7 February 2014
I bought this ebook for my son who likes dr who he enjoyed the different actors take on things very well written recommend to others..
on 31 December 2014
One of the best reads loved this book. I got memories of who for my son for Christmas and all the family read it so good .