on 24 February 2014
Another great book, it takes you deep within the conflict, the book takes you many places that are important for the story, I could say to much is happening within this war that need to be covered, and yet the author managed quite nicely to put all together so it fits the book. I could only wish we spend some more time couple places, but still it's a good book.
I just can't wait for the continuation to be published.
on 16 February 2014
I really enjoyed reading this latest story of Spartan. These stories have gotten better with every successive issue. You know they are great when you want to re-read them over and over. So well written. Good overarching story and development of characters as each story unfolds. Would recommend this author!
on 11 April 2014
Sadly the spelling and grammatical mistakes and jaded storyline leave this feeling like more of the same. I stopped halfway through and don't feel like going back to it...3 because it might improve.
on 15 March 2014
Non stop roller coaster of gritty combat from the first page to the last.

Excellent. I just wish Michael could write them faster!
on 23 February 2014
Action action action ! The story moves on as it draws to it conclusion and still manages to keep me excited for the next book .
on 1 March 2014
Love this series, and I certainly didn't see that one coming! If you enjoy this type of book/writing your gonna love this one!
on 23 May 2014
A gripping read as have all the books in this series. I cannot wait to read the final book in the series
on 3 October 2014