5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed
I took a bit of a gamble when purchasing these tablet cases as there was no reviews available.
I bought two of these cases for my childrens tablets and I have to say how impressed I am with them for the price.
They are well built, sturdy, hold the tablet in place very well and the little velcro design for holding the tablet upright is brilliant.
The tablets...
Published 15 months ago by H. neal

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality - Disappointing!
I had trouble with this one.
The first order never arrived and so I had to order another, although the seller did rectify the situation straight away.
When the 2nd order did arrive I emailed the seller to let them know and that the case looked great - which it did in the wrapper!
Published 14 months ago by Mrs. J. Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 23 Feb. 2014
H. neal - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gadget Giant Retro Designer Kindle Fire HDX 7-inch Universal 7" 7 Inch Tablet Leather Folding Folio Stand Case Cover Pouch With Adjustable Multi Point Stand - Pink & White Polka Dot Dots - New Improved Design With 4 Secure Clasps For Added Safety (Apparel)
The tablets have been dropped several times and these cases have provided great protection.

Overall I am very pleased with these cases, and the delivery time was extremely quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire hd case, 26 Feb. 2014
It is really good and definitely worth it for the price. I would recommend it if you are looking for a pretty but practical case

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great Quality - Disappointing!, 23 Mar. 2014
Mrs. J. Harrison "Short but Sweet" (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
I had trouble with this one.
I have given 2 stars because of my 10 year old daughter, she loves the colour and the design.
Otherwise, it doesn't do it for me.
There are 2 blobs of glue smeared into the touchy feely part of the inside of the case which is very difficult to get off; the product is generally quite poorly made; the extending clip that moves outwards to hold the kindle into place does not seem nearly as sturdy enough for a 10 year old to manipulate several times without it being over-stretched; the Velcro is not fit for purpose to hold the case in 'stand up' mode and the magnetic clasp does not hold into place when the case is closed, it just flaps about because the magnet is nowhere near strong enough. It has to be pressed quite firmly to even lie flat.
I can't see this lasting very long but it will have to do for now because my daughter wants to keep it.
Once it has fallen to pieces, which I'm sure it will soon, I will spend more money on a leather one.
Anyone out there happy to produce the same funky design & colour in a much better better quality then I will definitely consider buying it.
I would not recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, 28 Mar. 2014
Initially I asked for a refund, as it didn't appear to fit my Kindle Fire HD (2013) - and the seller was really helpful. Just before repacking for return, as I really liked the distinctive design and an affordable price, I tried one last time to fit the case, and with some careful adjustment (afraid of snapping the hinges) it fitted - a snug fit ensuring the Kindle doesn't fall out of course :)) The single hinge pulls away from the centre to allow the tablet to slide in.

The actual case is extremely good, strong and very protective with a nice texture so it doesn't look cheap. The magnetised clasp makes it really easy to fasten, it simply falls into place, so no searching for a press stud or lining up any velcro or other bulkiness.

My charger fits easily into place while charging with the case on, and both the power button and the volume buttons on the other side are all very easy to find when the case is in place too.

Whilst in use, the tablet can be held at an angle by placing the inner velcro on the bottom of the inner case side - and the further back you place the velcro, the more upright, so a good range of heights are possible.

I am so pleased with this case and can't find any fault at all - if anything, as I have placed it in the case so that the power button is alongside the single hinge side**, it means the case has to be opened from left to right, which just feels a bit strange, but a tiny point and wouldn't put me off buying had I known.

** If the tablet is used the other way up, the volume buttons are harder to reach.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 May 2014
I brought this one because I liked the design. It is easy to put your kindle in it just slides in

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Secure!, 4 May 2014
It is not 100% secure and the kindle falls out from one end! However, I guess you get what you pay for!

1.0 out of 5 stars let down, 22 April 2014
Broke within a day :( very disappointed with the quality. I think case maybe just isn't big enough for fire HDX

4.0 out of 5 stars not for kindle fire hd, 5 Mar. 2014
Lovely well made product. Good looks and sturdy but cannot get my kindle into it. About 5mm too short on the adjustable clip. Maybe wrong product sent but is a perfect fit for my Archos 70B tablet so will be keeping it for that purpose. Sorry if misleading!! Adjustable clip was stuck, when freed it allowed Kindle to fit perfectly. Very good product!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit both generations, 5 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a present for my girlfriend who has the original kindle fire HD. Although it secures in place it overlaps the size of the cover which does not allow you to close the cover using the magnetic latch. Even if it did close properly it would look stupid due to the overlap. Very disapponted,

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 8 Jan. 2015
Sadly this was not of very good quality and in fact after only one week 2 of the clips had broken making it unfit for purpose.