on 4 February 2014
Terri Marie your a genius.. this second book "Through the Storm" jumps right into were the first one "Make it Rain" left off..Oh my Lord again I was sucked into this story.. I felt as if I was with them every step of the way.. The love they feel for each other is tangible.. Many times I gasped and my heart hit the floor.. I cried so much I also I screamed at the top of my voice.. So Many twists and turns and heart stopping moments.. When I came to the end of the book again I screamed NO WAY!!!!!!!! If you want to know why READ THE BOOKS.. Please Terri get writing fast ...
on 17 March 2014
This is book 2 in the Montclair Brothers series and starts off on a cliffhanger Tyler Montclair helps Renee Preston when she decides to leave her brutal husband. In this book we start with the Montclairs who have gone to their family get away as Renee's psycho husband Robert Preston who is now on their trail aided by a police officer. He sets their family home on fire and positioning himself so he can shoot them as they come running out of the burning building.

I got so into this book I couldnt put it down and now I am patiently waiting for book 3 as once again Terri Marie has left us on a cliff hanger

I would recommend this book book 1 Make it Rain is free
on 18 February 2014
Great follow on from book one Make It Rain, the basic storyline is still running, with everyone fighting to stay out of Renee's crazy husbands sights. The love angle in this story focuses more on Jacob and Emma. A great read that had me hooked from the start but yet again we are left with a cliff hanger. And as book three isn't out yet I'm disappointed.
If you hate books with cliff hangers, It looks like you may be wise to wait till all four books are released, because if your like me you'll want to jump straight to the next book.
on 6 February 2014
This book picks up where book one leaves off. The people are all the same and the book is a continuation of Make it Rain and the rollarcoaster ride continues. I ended up at the end of the book saying no way you can't it end now which was the same for the first book.

Please Terri Marie hurry up with Book 3
on 8 February 2014
this is book 2 in the Montclair series, the characters are all the same with a few new faces, the story carries on from book 1 make it rain, this book finished on such a cliffhanger that your be wanting book 3 straight away
on 17 February 2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed this book and the first Let It Rain, I've found it hard to put down. The characters are the same as the first, but you get to know them more in depth. But like the first the book, it ends with a cliffhanger, so now I'm so looking forward to reading the next and hope it's not too long to wait.
on 21 December 2014
Terri....Terri...Terri.....How do I start this review? LOL....Ah, love.....You are goooood, really really goooood!

Through the Storm is the second book to The Montclair Brothers Series. If you did not read, Make it Rain, you MUST start there...

Terri has herself a FANTASTIC Series going on here. Not much we can say, so there is no "spoilers" BUT we can "describe" our emotions while reading it....Right?!?!

By this time of the series you feel like you're a part of the Montclair family. You know the characters, and how strong they all can be. You can see and feel the love they have for each other..With everything happening.....I....Well......You want to know whats happening?? Then you must read the book ;)

Terri cannot spit out these books fast enough!!! Through the Storm, brings you to the edge of your seat, holding on to every word. Wondering, what is going to happen next!! You WILL love this Series....Cannot wait for Book 3, I need to know like yesterday, what the hell is going to happen!!!
on 20 February 2015
This book picks up where book one leaves off.... you have the same characters and you are still on a roller coaster of a ride. You find out how these incredible characters hold it together and then how they try and go on with life and then Bam!!!!!! you are sent on another ride as some new information comes to light

I can't wait for book 3 to find out what happens next and I love how incredibly strong these characters are
Terri Marie has given us another awesome book and wild ride and I couldn't put it down once I started it
on 19 December 2014
Riveting!!! OMG! Through the Storm had me sitting at the edge of my seat! I was totally hypnotized by this book. There was never a dull moment in this book. NEVER! The book was well written and the author was able to convey to the readers the myriad of emotions the characters were experiencing with depth and clarity. I cannot wait for book 3 to be out. BRAVO!!!
on 25 March 2014
Couldn't wait to read this, but I was disappointed I stopped reading it half way through, the chapters were all over the place, I finished one page in the middle of a sentence then turn the page to be in the middle of a totally different chapter, so it was very hard to keep up with the story, what a waste of £2.50.