on 5 May 2014
These shoes are made from the softest leather and are therefore extremely comfortable and wide enough for my feet which tend to swell a bit in hot weather. For the money they are a brilliant buy. They wouldn't stand up to heavy weather but are perfect holiday wear. Will probably buy another pair from the excellent range of colours.
on 11 June 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by these shoes as they are really good value for money,they are so soft and don't need the usual breaking in period.I have a fairly slim foot and these are wide but the Velcro strap holds them on nicely.I like them so much I am going to order more,just cant decide which colours to go for.
on 21 May 2014
Just received these shoes, immediately tried them on. No need to break them in as they are so comfy already. Am on my feet a lot so need shoes that can last all day without making them feel sore. The velcro makes getting them on and off so easy to as the soft leather stretches well.
on 15 April 2014
I bought these shoes not expecting a lot for the price, but they are fantastic. So comfortable and being leather, allow my feet to breathe. Can't believe so much comfort for this price.
on 19 March 2014
These are high quality leather shows at an affordable price. Sizing accurate and outstanding quality. I use mine for work as im on my feet quite a lot and they are amazingly comfortable. Will definately recommend this seller. Have a great selection of colours and sizes.
on 4 May 2014
I usually find difficult to buy shoes that are comfortable, When they are, they might also look old fashioned or plain ugly. I was so pleased when these shoes arrived, they fit perfectly and they look modern and smart, perfect for work or free time. The quality is excellent.
on 27 March 2014
These shoes are really good. Finer points are a bit lost but for the money they are really good. Choice of colours is wide and I will probably get more in different colours. They arrived quickly and were well packed.
on 4 June 2014
They were size 6 and they were very comfty and good on my bad foot I was very happy with my purchase thanks
on 4 October 2015
Bought this for my wife she loves them an cannot believe I got them from Amazon. Her words the material is soft and the shoes are very comfortable. I have to heard one complaint about the do that deserves a 5 star review.
VINE VOICEon 8 July 2015
Nice shoes, Unfortunately I have always suffered from awkward feet, as I have narrow and shallow bony feet. So the shoes were too wide/deep for my feet and gaped badly and had to be returned. I'm sure that they would be fine for anyone with 'normal' feet.