4.0 out of 5 stars Sivitec 4 way 10m extension lead
Good product for the price, however package box was for to excessive for the product size.
smaller box would surely save you money.
Published 6 months ago by Edward

3.0 out of 5 stars Extension Lead Review.
Its LH as you view it ( Most extension leads appear to be RH ) Functional and does the job. The red on indicator lights are useful .
Published 1 month ago by WMR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sivitec 4 way 10m extension lead, 19 Jun 2014
smaller box would surely save you money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and stylish extension lead at a good price., 30 Oct 2014
I wanted a compact extension lead that I could put on my bedside cabinet to power a DAB radio, the chargers for my mobile phone, my tablet and occasionally my laptop and also did not look too industrial.

This extension lead is quite stylish, especially compared to the majority on the market, and works very well. Because it has individually switched sockets I don't have to keep unpluging the equipment in order to isolate them and the neon indicators show clearly which items are switched on.

The item looks very well designed and well made and I am very pleased with it. It was also delivered promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 2 Jun 2014
Nice good quality item, useful switches, solid piece of extension. Would recommend to anyone, good buy and price is right

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 April 2014
This is a good product at an excellent price, well worth what I paid. Would recommend this product to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, high quality, 19 July 2014
Was looking for a good solid 10m extension cable, local shops either didn't do one or were three times the price. The quality of the cable and socket is great. Love the individual on off switches and had been running 247 as using it for my aquarium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional for the price, 20 Sep 2014
Dave C "Condyk" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is the third extension I've bought, 2x 3 way and this 4 way. All superb and easy to use. The big difference is throughout quality is exceptional for the price. Nice switches and lights, thick wire lead, sturdy plastics. Really good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Excellent just as described thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with item, 9 Dec 2014
Pleased with item. Was not able to find these specifications in any high street electrical shop. Good quality and like the fact it's not your standard white extension lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with the extension lead and I liked the way ..., 26 Nov 2014
I was pleased with the extension lead and I liked the way the switches lit up to let you no the plug was switched on. Delivery was very quick. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. I like the fact that the sockets ..., 29 Oct 2014
Great price. I like the fact that the sockets are switched as it means I can save electricity when my phone charger is not in use without having to unplug it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›