Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 April 2014
It is about time we had an album by the GREAT ONE about the FAB FOUR. Well here it is and yet again Charlie fails to disappoint. This is a collection of 20 songs within 14 tracks. All are familiar, to people of a certain age, a sort of Sing-Along -with-Charlie, yet the arrangements are subtlety altered to incorporate his style. Nothing too drastic, mind you, but just enough.

A few of the tracks are taken from earlier CD`s, but most were newly recorded, including a version of "Imagine". I love all the songs here, but there are a few I found particularly outstanding, namely "And I Love Her", "Jealous Guy", "Penny Lane" and the final medley of "I Feel Fine", "Love Me Do", "From Me To You" and the emotion packed version of "Let It Be".

A collection of good songs, sung well, just as a tribute should be. You will also find some glowing comments, by none other than Gerry Marsden. There are several pictures of Charlie on the sleeve, maybe a smile would not have been out of place!
on 21 April 2014
YET ANOTHER SUPERB CD FROM OUR "CHARLIE". He's so versatile he can sing any genre, and this mellow version of 'Beatles songs is no exception. Charlie also does a more upbeat version of Beatle's songs in some of his live concerts, and they certainly 'rock' !!

If you've never seen Charlie 'live' on stage, do so ...... you won't be disappointed !! We're off to see him at Rhyl in November. Check out his official website ........... CHARLIE LANDSBOROUGH'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE !
on 1 May 2014
The enduring compositions of Lennon McCartney & Harrison not only speak for a generation who grew up in the swinging 60's their timeless music have indisputably become ` the classical pop music from that great era'.
Charlie Landsborough's CD `Here There and Everywhere' is a wonderful tribute to the `fab four, who come from his Merseyside territory. Charlie's renditions of this fine collection of familiar Beatles songs are covered in his usual inimitable style. The warmth, intimacy and sincerity in his voice, especially on tracks In My Life, And I Love Her & She's Leaving Home, give these songs a new and distinct appeal.
I loved 'all' the tracks, and as a avid Beatles and Charlie Landsborough fan, I can highly recommend this album.
I have had the pleasure of seeing Charlie in concert and meeting up with him and found him to be a `true gentleman'.
on 10 April 2014
Absolutely fantastic hubby is a big Beatles fan , I'm a Charlie fan (obsessed) so this CD is excellent for both of us + Charlie does them Proud well done
on 27 April 2014
Bought this for our Mum in her early seventies. She really enjoyed this compilation of songs. Was a good choice as she has had the pleasure of seeing him perform live!! Recommend
on 27 April 2014
This is Charlie 's new cd and very good
He is singing all Beatles songs he does a good job
The cd arrived before the allocated time too.
on 5 August 2014
This is a good album with Charlie's own style and sound, however the Beatles have been covered so much by 2014 that I'm sick of hearing their music in any capacity. I'd much prefer another original composition from Charlie. His last two, Silhouette and Destination have been very good, and well balanced between covers and original songs. If you're a big Charlie fan like myself, then get this. If you haven't really heard him before or aren't a fan of the Beatles, there's plenty of better albums to go for.
on 12 May 2014
As expected of Charlie, a first class performance highly recommend although not a beatles fan these are differently presented good.
on 23 June 2014
I am sure the Lads would be proud to hear this CD and the way you done Justice to their Songs .
Some great new arranging too.
on 30 April 2014
good choice of songs, and sung in the way only charlie landsborough could, excerllent value for money, hope there's mpore to come