4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good results using both products
I did some research into these products before buying. It claimed for best results to use both testosterol 250 and Biosterol together, which is what I've tested, so I can't vouch for either supplement on their own.

Published 8 months ago by Mr. K. T. Johnsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Biosterol and testostirol
Didn't see or feel any difference in almost a month now! But I will finish the course just in case they do work!
Published 6 months ago by Stephen Evans

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good results using both products, 11 April 2014
Mr. K. T. Johnsey "kris69" (Newport) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Testosterol 250 and Biosterol (Personal Care)

I've been into lifting for many years now and have tried lots of supplements. I already take a fair few supplements and change them up occasionally, pre train boosters, ZMA, creatine, I do NItric oxide cycles and ofcourse protein shakes, so to get a fair test I thought I'd replace my 2 morning creatine tablets with a testosterol + Biosterol tablet for 2 weeks and see how I got on. For me creatine is pretty much my go to supplement alongside protein shakes, so it would be a do or die test for these tablets.

A little annoying that the testosterol has 30 tablets and Biosterol has 36. The Biosterol has a strong curry smell to it, which was reassuring in a way seeing as it claims to be all natural plant extracts. The instructions are in polish, but I knew it was 1 a day of each tablet after eating, I chose after breakfast.

By day 3 there was a noticeable increase in desire to train. I had figured that it wouldn't be a fair test as I'd already been training really hard the few weeks before starting the cycle, but that wasn't an issue. As for gains, I didn't notice any major improvements, but no decrease either, so it was at least as good as creatine in that area, but as I was training that bit harder, I was seeing good results.

By the end of the 1st week I'd realised I'd had a really productive week, not just with training but with everything in daily routine. Just felt more energetic and in a better mood. I was also noticing that I wasn't feeling as bloated from protein shakes and I seemed to be trimming fat a bit better than usual. I was still on a fairly decent diet although I can't help eating junk now and again, there was no change really with my diet, so this was a pleasing effect.

By the end of the 2 week cycle, I can say that I have definitely noticed a change. I've trained that bit harder and with more desire, I've really enjoyed pushing myself. I'm liking the results I'm getting, feel like I'm stacking muscle whilst not being as bloated. The results aren't like Woah, mind blowingly good. I have taken other supplements in the past which have impressed me more, but then those supplements have cost me a lot more. Considering I took away the creatine and I'd say my body and mentality has responded positively, I'd say the test has been fruitful. I refuse to believe this stuff beats creatine, it could be a placebo effect or my body responding positively to a new supplement, where as with creatine I've taken it pretty much since I first started lifting weights.

Overall, I'd say these are good for anyone looking to put some variety into their routine, which is never a bad thing. You still can't beat a healthy diet, training hard and protein shakes, I think those 3 are the standard. My plan now is to go back on creatine for another 2 weeks then have a change back to testosterol + Biosterol, I've already bought another batch. I can't vouch for these supplements on their own (but bound to beat taking nothing) and I would say don't bother if you're just starting out, there's other things you need to go buy first. If like me you already are well into training and looking for a change, then I'd say give these a go for a 2 week cycle. I've always found adding variety to your supplements is a good idea, the body builds up a tolerance to most things and as biosterol and testosterol 250 seem to be quite unique in their ingredients, they will definitely compliment your supplement routine. Just don't expect a miracle new legal steroid, they're not like that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Biosterol and testostirol, 23 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 27 Sep 2014
This review is from: Testosterol 250 and Biosterol (Personal Care)
This is crap!!! Can't beat hard work at the gym

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov 2014
This review is from: Testosterol 250 and Biosterol (Personal Care)
Great products. I recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money. Don't buy., 30 Oct 2014
This review is from: Testosterol 250 and Biosterol (Personal Care)
Waste of money. Don't buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014