on 8 September 2014
Humourous and hard to put down, this account of part of Vernon Coleman's life and opinions is interesting, though could be hurtful to some people.
on 14 April 2016
I like Vernon Coleman, he's a man after my own heart. I endorse his distrust of bureaucrats and politicians and all forms of political correctness. However, in this volume there is too much moaning about the trials and tribulations of a self publisher, I thought he would got it off his chest in 'The diary of a disgruntled man'.
on 22 April 2015
This man is a creative phenomenon. If you need to know or desire an alternative viewpoint in a world where everyone in the main stream media say and think the same thing endlessly, this author's books should be your first port of call. Always entertaining, always thought provoking. Probably why Mr Coleman's books are not available in W.H Smith's or Waterstones. RayJay.
on 12 May 2015
Genius... A another fresh breath of common sense in a deluded world...
on 6 March 2015
Brilliant, had me giggling most of the way through
on 30 March 2014
I love this writer. I balked a little at what I perceived as xenophobia now and then, but I do live in a different country and have not had the same experiences of immigration, etc. I think it is Vernon's honesty that I find most appealing.
on 29 December 2014
Interesting book.
on 6 October 2014
Love his books.
on 13 December 2014
I'm really not sure about this chap. A Victor Meldrew in the making but some of his fears of aging are touching. And worrying.
Thanks for that.
on 8 April 2015
Very different from his other books seemed to have become a very disillusioned writer that is not happy with his lot