on 11 July 2014
Fast delivery. Product is great.Makes me feel less hungry and give nice energy boost.
on 28 August 2014
Using as addition to diet. So far I've lost 9 pounds in three weeks.
on 17 August 2014
A great product, i have been using these both for the last 10 days and with exercise included i have managed to lose 5lbs. I also feel i have more energy and feel less tired when waking up. All in all if you are thinking about buying this then stop hesitating and do it now!!
on 29 July 2014
the capsules arrived promptly. I would order from this this company again. I must point out though that the capsules are only 100mg, apparently you need to take 400mg a day although I have only taken 2 capsules a day and Im loosing weight on them. Good product, good company.
on 18 August 2014
I have been using these since last July and have lost 7 stone in that time, I find a healthy diet, exercise combined with these tablets really do show results. Very very very happy with my purchase.
on 3 August 2014
I bought this with middle of the road expectations, but wow im stunned with how much they have boosted my energy levels 300% im more energised
I have more stamina for training, The communication between myself and seller was excellent.
on 14 August 2014
a really good product very fast delivery and very easy to use i've been using it for a week now i can honestly say i am seeing some form of result i have recommended to my family and friends and have already ordered a second pack
on 13 February 2015
I think these actually work! :D quick delivery aswell! Deffo buy again!
on 22 June 2016
Purchased these as I have read up a lot of positive reviews about ketones and what they can do for you. Most supplement companies supply ketones but I chose to give these a go as they were available on prime and had quite a lot of good reviews. I'm not a patient person so I'm usually swayed more towards products that are available on prime.

Directions:
Raspberry Ketones: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
Green Coffee Bean: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with meals

The Green Coffee Bean aims to reduce body fat percentage by reducing the absorption of glucose and the Raspberry Ketones aims to increase the rate the body breaks down fat. I took these pills as stated on the directions. I didn't feel that these had a big effect on weight loss. I did lose weight but I would say that was more down to the healthy eating rather than the ketones. I stopped taking the ketones and continued to eat healthy and continued losing the same amount of weight.

The reason I gave it 2 stars was because it kicked started me into losing weight in the first place but as a product it didn't work well. It's difficult to rely on these reviews as there were incentives for good reviews but I'm sure out of all of them some people did have some luck, it's down to the individual at the end of the day
on 22 August 2014
Fast and efficient service.Not sure it is working on removing the weight which is my own fault for taking measurements however I do feel fuller.