5.0 out of 5 stars Best, i have had!
I have tried a few weight loss/management tablets before, by far these are the best i have had! In one week i already could tell the difference, i have more energy and feel better within myself! I would recommend Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean to anyone thats looking to shed a few pounds!
Published 4 months ago by karl murdock

3.0 out of 5 stars energy still low and im on the same weight as 3 weeks ago I've been eating better no snacking veg/salad with every meal
came very quick would give it a 5 for how fast they delivered but I've been taking them or 3 weeks and to be honest I cant say I've noticed a change in my self. energy still low and im on the same weight as 3 weeks ago I've been eating better no snacking veg/salad with every meal. might give them another month incase they need more time but will see in the next few days
Published 5 months ago by Nic87

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, i have had!, 2 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean Duo Pack | 1 Month Supply | Special Offer (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars they work, 11 Jun. 2014
I started taking theses about 5 days ago and ive lost a few lbs already. I feel less bloated less hungry and i have alot more energy. iw ould recomend to a friend and have done already

5.0 out of 5 stars They actually work, 20 Aug. 2014
I was previously just using the raspberry ketones and found those to be amazing at helping me with my weight loss but them with the green coffee have really boosted my weight loss, I've been using these combined pills for the past three weeks and I the difference in my figure is amazing. I would highly recommend these

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 18 Aug. 2014
Ms. H. Payne "Classic Books" (Maldon, Essex, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have been using these since last July and have lost 7 stone in that time, I find a healthy diet, exercise combined with these tablets really do show results. Very very very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Supplements, 22 Aug. 2014
Fast and efficient service.Not sure it is working on removing the weight which is my own fault for taking measurements however I do feel fuller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good stuff, 31 July 2014
awesome product really worked great lost 10lbs and I feel much better, much more energy and happier in general!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pessimistic but impressed, 15 Aug. 2014
Pessimistic but impressed.
Tried loads of diets and fads and they never really work so was very pessimistic but was curious about all the hype.
I have always struggled with my weight but since having a baby I have shot up in weight and no matter what I do I stay at this same depressing weight. 2 years on I can't keep blaming the pregnancy, especially as my size 10 freinds lost everything they gained in pregnancy a month after giving birth! So with my first beach holiday in years looming in a few months it was time to take action.
So I admit for the first week I took the pills I didn't change my lack of exercise or my bad diet in any way to test them and admittedly I didn't waver in weight by even half a pound :(
But the following 3 weeks I did try to eat better and I know the rate I normally lose weight at with just dieting. I can normally lose about 2 lbs per week totaling 6lbs in 3 weeks. With the pills boosting my lose I lost 13lbs in just 3 weeks. Wow, nearly a stone. I wish I hadn't wasted my first week with experimenting!
Try it and be amazed, or like me be proved wrong you non-beleivers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended for weight loss combined with diet and exercise., 19 Dec. 2014
Whilst using these products and doing the Dr Dukan diet and doing 20 minute exercises daily, I lost 18 kilograms in 3 months. My weight loss was quick but steady. I have now stopped my diet and started eating better and smaller portions and exercising and I have not put any of the weight back on (its been 4 months). I believe these pills helped me from going in to a weight loss plateau. I wouldn't have thought that these pills would work on their on if you don't follow a diet plan and exercise. (i think it even says this on the bottles).
Combined with a diet which suits you and an exercise program i would definitely recommend these products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quietly optimistic for Pure Raspberry Ketones & Green Coffee Bean Duo Pack, 1 Aug. 2014
I am still trialling these for weight loss. Pleasantly surprised so far. Have lost 2lbs in 3 weeks and also have a lot more energy than normal. This is a big thing for me as usually very low on energy and have been stuck on the same weight for months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helping me!, 27 Aug. 2014
I've lost 1.7 kgs in 2 weeks. Definitely seems to help along side healthy eating and exercise :)