5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!
Great idea, no mess (well less mess) and more importantly no risk of choking. We put strawberries and banana in it and our daughter loved it, she just squeezed it and all the juices come through the little holes.

Published 2 months ago by Crookster

3.0 out of 5 stars It's an ok product.
It is a nice design, however the plastic leave horrible taste! I had to soak the silicone teat for 3 days to get rid of the horrible smell and taste. Also because the teat is formed, it is quite difficult for my baby to put it into his small mouth. I ended up buying the regular ones with mesh and it's much better. I can only start using it by the time he is 8months and...
Published 1 month ago by Tricia

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)

It is only practical for a limited time though, as soon as she was able to break bits off and chew her food a bit more we stopped using it. Also a bit of a faff to keep sterilised although you do get a second teet to help with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really is very clever!, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
Absolutely love this for my little daughter. I bought a different brand mesh one first but we didn't overly like it, my daughter found it hard finding the food in the mesh so I decided to buy this and we love it! I got it for her when she was 5 months. I put fruit in there and it's amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars bit big for 4 months, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
bought early to assist purée feeding as boy early start on weaning, works well, but is a large object and baby bites before fully in mouth so food sort of squeezes out the holes nearest the handle, looking forward to using later when eating whole fruits

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, 22 Jun 2014
Mrs. R. J. Wright (Isle of Tiree) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
This is so fab! Able to give my babe so much more variety now and not worry about choking and he adores being able to really gnaw on it to help soothe his sore gums. Also loves being able to do it himself without fruit/veg slipping through his fingers-he can get his mouth straight onto it and therefore occupied rather than frustrated! This is a must buy for starting babies on food I would say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
Good things for babies. We like all of them, and using them with a pleasure. Recommend it for all who wants to make babies life colorful and tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 month old loves this!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
Great for teething. I put grapes in and my little boy happily chews away! Easy to clean and has a cover for popping in your bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clean- baby loves it, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
Much prefer this to the fabric netted ones, very easy to clean, easier for the baby to suck on. My baby loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super happy, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
My son is struggling to eat so i purchased this to try and help him with his chewing. I was really worried that the silicone used for the holed teat was going to be too thick and therefore he wouldn't be interested but it's quite thin and easy for them to use. I really love how easily it cleans and how quick it is to refill. It also comes with a spare teat end which is great when you're a mummy on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Feeder!, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
I could not recommended this enough. It is brilliant for putting fruit in. My LG loves being able to feed herself her fruit rather than me giving her puree. She loves having grapes in it sliced in half. Also great for teething, I put the grapes or strawberries chopped up in the freezer and give her them when she is in pain. It's the best relief from teething pain she gets. I prefer this to the net ones because it's super easy to clean and doesn't make as much mess. One thing I don't like is that the hole is quite small compared to the net ones but that hasn't stopped me buying another to keep at my parents house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat (Baby Product)
We love this, can fill full of tasty food and not worry about our baby choking on small pieces. Also, the baby likes a good chomp on it because he's teething.

Clevamama ClevaFeed and Extra Silicon Teat