4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, but electrics could be better, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Hummer Jeep Style Kids Ride On with Rechargeable Battery (Green) (Toy)
A very good ride-on toy, and very popular with my son for whom I bought it for his 4th birthday. It turns heads in the playground, which is surprising, but highlights it's popularity. However, I've been left feeling the electric components could've been of higher quality, for a couple of reasons. First, upon assembly the car could not reverse. I fiddled with the electric connections and that fixed it. But within the first week, the three-stop rocker switch for forward-stop-reverse motion became completely stuck. I figured it was going to cost me more in time and effort to repack the whole thing up and return it to Amazon, compared to ordering a new switch. I got a good quality replacement switch from RS Components. I wonder why the manufacturer hadn't used a toggle switch as opposed to a rocker switch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool, 24 April 2014
Have just had this delivered for my son and he loves it! It was put together quickly which was a bonus as he was desperate to get driving. This is such a cool car and really great value and little Jimmy loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves it!, 21 Sep 2014
Mark Edmond - See all my reviews
This is great! Let's be honest all of us Dads would have loved one as kids! It was a little tricky to build, only really because some of the steps in the manual had already been done - I'd set aside an hour and a half.

Once built though it's fine. Charge if overnight and you're good to go. In the manual it says the battery on a full charge will last 30 minutes. I've had it going for over 50 minutes and it had not looked like it was slowing down at all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money :), 7 Oct 2014
Some minor assembly required, easily done by someone not technicaly minded. Quite robust and the battery lasts longer than expected. My 3 year old loves this and there is room for him to grow, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct 2014
it looks great but cant say more than that yet as for xmas but happy with it so far

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014