5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun....
My son really wanted one of these for his birthday (4th). Real well finished and better than we expected for the money. So far so good - the battery is lasting well and all the bits and bobs are working (mp3 and lights etc). Now my daughter wants a pink one!
Published 12 months ago by Victoria

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Initially was good but battery not so good
Published 7 months ago by Mariam

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun...., 24 April 2014
This review is from: Mini Convertible Style Kids Ride On with Rechargeable Battery (Blue) (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good solid car with forward and reverse, 7 Aug. 2014
Good solid car with forward and reverse, mini radio and even an mp3 socket! I thought it was good value on the offer. (does need a bit of assemble)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good car, 24 April 2014
A. E. Denton - See all my reviews
Got one for my grandson it's absolutely fantastic he loves it it's well made and we are really pleased with it

5.0 out of 5 stars A toddler's dream car!, 9 Jan. 2015
We bought this at a great price and our son is over the moon with it. It is only 6V which I don't think was stated at the time of purchase and I do wish in some ways that we had gone for 12V ,however, our son is only 3.5 so perhaps that would have been too fast for him.

What I didn't realise before purchasing but has been an added bonus is the cable and socket to plug in an MP3 player for music while he is driving. This is sure to keep him entertained whilst he cruises around our garden!

It took a while to put together but feels very sturdy. We did have to use scissors to cut the silver coloured edging strips which I wasn't overly impressed with as it wasn't easy to measure up and do. However, this is a small gripe compared with the rest of the great features and now we're just waiting for some nice weather to come along. Would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..fabulous..and more, 21 Jan. 2015
Mrs. B. E. Silver (Herts) - See all my reviews
What an amazing buy and find! my son got this for christmas.. I bought on a lightening deal.. he absolutely loves it, the radio, lights, riding around on it! he is four years old small build and this is just perfect! my husband did find it a little tricky to put together though!A

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 27 Dec. 2014
My grandson is delighted with his car.Excellent product, took sometime to assemble but that's no problem.He's not yet two , but fits well into it .Not able to use peddle very well, yet, but the remote control is a bonus.
Excellent delivery and customer service

4.0 out of 5 stars more like two hours than 46 minutes but really pleased with ..., 15 Oct. 2014
Took slightly longer than expected to assemble, more like two hours than 46 minutes but really pleased with quality and all the added features, music and lights. Bought as a Christmas present so can't rate functionality as yet but hopefully nephew will love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a toddler, 12 Dec. 2014
Ms. Nicola Reed (UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality product. Needs to be assembled, which was very easy, although we put the motor on the wrong way round, so accelerate and reverse worked the wrong way round - watch out for that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Nov. 2014
Brought this for my three year old. He absolutely loves it. Took a while to assemble. It has music, headlights, reverse and forward gears. Brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT LITTLE CAR, 16 Jun. 2014
BOUGHT FOR GRANDSONS 2ND BIRTHDAY, GREAT SIZE CAR, EASY TO REACH PEDAL. THE CAR HAS A BUTTON THAT PLAYS DIFFERENT MUSIC LIKE A CAR RADIO. LIGHTS FLASH, CAR STARTING UP NOISE, DEFINITELY GOOD VALUE. GRANDSON LOVED IT