5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a busty lady
The dress was beautiful, just like the photo, The material is lovely cotton with just the right amount of stretch.
I was looking for a dress like this for ages, as I wanted one with sleeves, Ten out of ten, for the design and the service. I ordered lunch time and it was with me before lunch the following day
Published 14 months ago by Reedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad points.
Published 3 months ago by MR PAUL MCKNIGHT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a busty lady, 20 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous dress with real impact, 11 April 2014
It has been years since a dress made me feel this good! I wore it with a net underskirt for full impact and had many, many compliments.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect 50s Frock!, 28 July 2014
This dress is as lovely as it looks online. I was looking for something 50s style but demure for a themed wedding and it is perfect- when I put it on I look just how I remember my mum looking when I was a little girl. The fabric is a nice weight, not flimsy, and the detailed measurements given mean that I was able to choose the right size, rather than guessing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, 11 Aug. 2014
This dress is absolutely gorgeous and fitted perfectly. I bought it for a 50s themed hen night but would happily wear it for other occasions. The only thing I would say is to make sure of your size - if you buy it knowing that it might be slightly neat, you could struggle to get it on and off as there is no zip at the back. Instead it has a fairly short zip at the side, terminating under the arm. It was fine for me but had the dress been tighter I wouldn't have been able to get out of it. Despite not being a fan of these side zips on dresses, I do not regret this purchase. Of all the dresses I've bought over the years, this is definitely one of my favourites.

Gillian

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad points., 24 Feb. 2015
I bought a Lindy Bop dress for my Wedding Day and the zip broke just as I was about to leave the house! Luckily my Mum was on hand to sew me into it and I have since replaced the zip on the dress myself. I feel that this is a problem with invisible zips as they don't seem to be as sturdy as a normal zip, and I was sorry to see that there is an invisible zip on this dress. I ordered an 8 originally but it was very tight so I ordered a 10 and it fits perfectly. I ordered the dress via the app and so was unaware I would have to pay for return postage. So I've paid £3.50 twice (for the 8 and 10) and will now have to pay more to send the 8 back! I needed the dress for the weekend so couldn't wait on an exchange. There is also a flaw in the stitching at the waist on the 8 and I've noticed a similar flaw on the 10, though it is hidden with the belt. The belt does not stay closed so would have to be pinned in place. The zip is hard to pull up over the seam so I am anticipating a repeat of my previous experience! On a positive note, the dress is lovely on. Very stylish and sophisticated. I've only given 3/5 due to: the zip, the flaw in the stitching and the postage costs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Jun. 2014
I say slightly small, as it does only just fit, the main problem I'd say is getting into it, maybe a longer zip would help, the space around the waist when putting it on is very tight. This is my only criticism, Thank you for the note about needing the 26" petticoat to get the 'look' on the picture, this made it look 'Wow', instead of just very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lindy Bop - "Vivi", 7 July 2014
I bought this dress to wear to a wedding it looks amazing with or without an underskirt, but the underskirt just adds that extra glamour to it. The fabric is lovely, the colour is as it promises in the picture and although the belt is every so slightly disappointing, there would be nothing as nice in any of the high street stores for that price. Amazing value for money, service excellent and lived up to expectation. What more can anyone ask! A very happy customer who would both shop at and recommend others to shop at Lindy Bop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, shame about the length, 16 Sept. 2014
I ordered this dress at the last minute for Goodwood Revival, as a jazzier option than my previous year's outfit. It arrived overnight, the service was great. The print is colourful, the cut is absolutely fine, I loved the elbow length sleeves, and the material is a wonderfully stretchy and comfortable cotton, so it would have been great. However, it came out very high in the waist on me, the belt was just under my bust, and consequently just rather short (I'm 5'10'') so sadly it went back again. I suspect it has been sized up for shorter ladies but not scaled up generally for bigger/taller ones - I did see it again at Goodwood, complete with net petticoat, on someone shorter than me, and it looked fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous dress, 8 May 2014
I was completely satisfied with this purchase and it looks great on. Will always return to Lundy bop. Thank you.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small Fit, 19 April 2015
Unfortunately this dress was far too small and the fit seemed to be more for somebody in the 'petite' range of size. The waist was too high and thus very uncomfortable. It may have been better for me in a larger size, however, because I wanted this dress for rock n roll dances I felt the sleeves would be restricting and actually the style was rather frumpy compared with other rock n roll dresses that I have. I would recommend you order this dress in a larger size than you would normally have.