Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: Panasonic Lumix TZ60 / TZ70 / TZ100 Crystal Clear|Change

on 27 May 2014
After looking:
1. in the local market where I found cheap multi-packs of generic screen protectors I would need to cut to size
2. in Jessops, where I found an appropriate, but quite expensive product, but not a staff who could offer to help put it on the camera
I wasn't getting much joy with direct human contact - so looked online, to find Expert Shield promising me a stress-free experience, which was delivered as promised!
As mentioned in other reviews, the item arrived in nice packaging with informa and friendly,l yet highly informative instructions. I followed them to the letter and succeeded in putting the screen on my new Lumix TZ60 - so well in fact that my wife questionned if I had put it on at all! My tip is REMEMBER TO LINE UP THE SCREEN PROTECTOR TO THE SCREEN BEFORE TAKING OFF THE BACKING. Also, work from the top of the camera down (i.e. line up the long edge).
on 13 January 2015
I can't fault Expert Shield in terms of making ownership of a brand-new Panasonic TZ60 as pleasant as it can be when it comes to applying a screen protector. The tip about using a slightly steamy bathroom as a likely dust-free environment is brilliant, and the simple process of following the comprehensive instructions made the fitting a doddle. The result is the best I've ever achieved on a multitude of different devices: not a speck of dust anywhere, and (almost) nothing to give the game away that there's a screen protector in place.

So why not five stars? Well, it's a small issue of detail and ever so nit-picky, but when a product comes at as premium a price as Expert Shield's comprehensive range, you hope the end result is going to be beyond criticism. In the case of the TZ60, the screen has a thin but distinct screen surround, rather than being set flush with the back of the camera as was the case with the TZ30. That made it very easy to align the screen protector accurately, by "butting it up" against one edge of the screen surround.
On applying the rest of the protector, squeezing out the odd bubble as I went, I found that its opposite end fell a fraction short of fitting equally as closely to the edge of the screen.

The resulting gap is probably less than 1mm, and I suspect that had I fitted the protector on a warm summer's evening rather than a chilly January morning, there'd probably be no gap at all. But gap there is, and the odd hair or speck of dust that will inevitably get trapped there is going to bug me whenever it appears. It's not so evident that I wanted to risk re-positioning the protector as trying to do so would have posed the greater risk of picking up a dust spot or two.

Had I paid rather less, I'd have been delighted. Broadly speaking, I still am—at least in terms of functionality. But it niggles that the fit falls a micrometer's measure short of being perfect.
on 17 January 2014
I purchased this screen protector as a second attempt to protect the LCD of my new Lumix G6. I had previously ordered another brand which I found impossible to fit without leaving air bubbles. By contrast, the Expert Shield practically fitted itself. As long as you follow the detailed instructions on the packet, particularly with regard to thoroughly cleaning the screen, you should have no problems at all. Excellent product. Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Panasonic Lumix G6 *Lifetime Guarantee*
on 30 December 2013
As I have come to expect from past experience this "Expert Shield" screen protector was easy to install and once in place was virtually invisible. Air bubbles and trapped dust were easy to avoid by following the instruction on the packaging. The Touch Screen capabilities of the camera worked perfectly after installing this "Expert Shield". In my opinion this company's Screen Protectors, far surpass any other flexible protection foils that I have bought from their competitors.
on 10 July 2013
Delighted with this product. Easy to apply, perfect fit and it does not impair the touchscreen facility of the camera in any way. Good value -- a small outlay to protect an expensive camera.

We did have one problem, however, with super saver delivery, for which we lay sole blame with Royal Mail, since we'd been emailed that the item had been dispatched. Our first purchase never arrived, but Expert Shield and Amazon both provided excellent follow-up service. Amazon gave us a full and prompt refund, and our second purchase sent, this time, by first class mail arrived a day earlier than predicted. So `no marks' for Royal Mail, but `10 out of 10' for Expert Shield -- many thanks.
on 29 May 2014
I was slightly worried about fitting this screen protector as have had problems with fitting to mobile phone before but this product worked like a dream. So easy to fit & not an air bubble in sight. Highly recommend.
As a gadget fiend I like to keep my "toys" in pristine condition and therefore have bought many screen protectors over the years. However, I must say this Expert Shield screen protector for my Panasonic TZ30 really does set a new standard. The shape is perfect and the film seems almost invisible. The touch screen ability of the Camera is unaffected by application of the protector. The film is easily applied, and, what is noticeable, is the fact that very few air bubbles occur during application, and, where they do, they are easily smoothed out with a credit card. I also like the the fact that the film comes well packed/presented with a nice quality cleaning cloth.

Although billed as being suitable for the Panasonic TZ20 rather than the newer TZ30 I can confirm the screens are the same, and, therefore, the fit is perfect. Expert Shield need to update these product particulars to reflect that fact.

It should be remembered a lifetime warranty is offered. Although, I am normally cynical of such claims the communications I have received by email, and with the product, all suggest a very strong focus on customer satisfaction. In conclusion, a quality product with service to match. Recommended.
on 8 July 2013
Product is a high quality screen protector for the TZ40. It was delivered quickly with no problems.

It's very easy to apply and comes with a handy cleaning cloth - Although it's not rocket science, it does come with simple, easy to follow instructions. I managed to apply in a minute or two and now have a smooth bubble/dust free screen.

The protector fits perfectly to the touch screen with no gaps or overlaps and the touch screen continues to work well with the protector installed.

I have no complaints.....A great product.
on 19 March 2014
I always use screen protectors on all my portable electronic products - phones, tablets, etc. Now I have my first camera with a screen, makes sense to do the same, and this is an excellent solution. Fast delivery, well packed. Good instructions and cloth included for cleaning screen. As with all protectors, needs to be put on carefully and I got a couple of dust spots - but that was me - not the fault of the product! However, they are not at all visible when the screen is on, so not a problem at all. Perfect fit for my camera, obviously made for the TZ60. Now I feel confident that the screen on my new camera is well-protected. Makes sense for peace of mind, having spent hundreds on the camera in the first place! Well pleased.
on 25 May 2014
A rare thing - humour and a personal touch! Excellent item and 'Expert Shield' have got the customer service spot-on. They could teach a few other companies a thing or two and the world would be a much happier place!