5.0 out of 5 stars Good
This is good for the price I paid for it.
The colour is exactly how it looks on the photo.
It is light and lovely in the hot summer sun when I don't need a heavy pashmina scarf.
I will definitely buy more colours.
Published 1 month ago by funmi

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks NOTHING like the picture.
The scarf I purchased (the teal one) looks nothing like the one on screen. I understand that there are some differences between real items and photographs but I've never had this issue before on my laptop.

Published 2 months ago by boots-2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
Very good item for the price, would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 4 July 2014
This is good for the price I paid for it.
The colour is exactly how it looks on the photo.
I will definitely buy more colours.

2.0 out of 5 stars silver shawl, 21 Jun 2014
Silver is a complete misnomer --- dingy grey would be nearer the mark ---- it closely resembles a dirty floor cloth

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks NOTHING like the picture., 18 Jun 2014

The teal scarf looks blue-y, the one I have is far more green, it's a jade green colour. It's okay, I guess, because I do have something I could wear this with, but I'm disappointed. The fabric also doesn't feel as nice as items from Kudlip which are the same price. I won't be buying from this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, 6 Jun 2014
B. Roberts (staffs.uk) - See all my reviews
I was expecting very little for the money I paid but I am pleasantly surprised. OK it's not silk, it's not massive it's not thick, but it IS a pretty colour, nice light weight for summer and so affordable it's almost disposable. I have just looked on line for another in coral but it doesn't come in that colour. Yes well worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 1 Jun 2014
H. Greer (N.I.) - See all my reviews
Not the thickest material but will be good enough as a summer scarf to dress up and outfit. Good price though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Silver umm no way!, 1 Jun 2014
The picture for silver is very deceiving, if you order this is silver its definitely not going to be what you expect, the size and quality are okay but i still expected to get what i asked for, its nothing like what i wanted, was going to use this over a dress for a wedding but will have to go elsewhere to find something suitable. nope not impressed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 5 May 2014
The pashmina itself is good value for money, it also came with packaging :)
However the pashmina is a lot darker than expected (was meant to use it at a wedding this spring).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 28 April 2014
C. Angell (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
Great value for money. I absolutely love this scarf. Warm, soft and perfect size. Excellent delivery speed and very good quality. Would definitely recommend!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour Purple - NOT..., 4 April 2014
The colour is nothing like the colour in the picture - it is rather inly in clour more like the colour navy than purple!