5.0 out of 5 stars Estate of Horror: Don't Read This Book (If You Scare Easily), 3 May 2014
This review is from: Estate of Horror: A true story of haunting, hatred and a horrific family secret (Kindle Edition)
Estate of Horror is a page turner. As other reviewers have noted, you turn the pages fast. It is engrossing right from the beginning. Now, I have admitted elsewhere to being afraid of the dark as a child. While other members of my family read wonderful books at night by the light of a flashlight under the covers, I had the lights on as bright as I could get them. Then and nowadays, I never read in a dark room. With "Estate of Horror", I found reason enough to keep the lights on.

Funny enough, as I turned page after page, I lost track of time. This well-written story holds your attention captive. You wonder what could possibly be behind the goings on in Paul's house? The suspense gradually builds up until it shows you an unexpected cause for the haunting and poltergeist activity. I am definitely looking forward to the sequel. I recommend this book highly (five stars) for genuine fans of the genre: ghosts, hauntings, poltergeists, and other paranormal activity.

Reviewed by Thomas Jerome Baker
Author of How to Coach a Debate Team: 1

I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for a fair and unbiased review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping and Interesting, 27 Mar 2014
I truly enjoyed reading this book of an actual true event, only one thing frustrated me and that was, the mystery of the missing relic, I wont say anymore as I don't want to spoil it for new readers. I expect more will be revealed in the Author's follow-up 2nd book, I can't wait to read that as soon as it's released.

5.0 out of 5 stars this was the best real life horror i have read and it was ..., 30 Jun 2014
this was the best real life horror i have read and it was well written,what more i can say,if you are a fan of horror this is a must read