Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle

on 11 March 2014
I just bought my first slow cooker and was wondering exactly how to go about cooking food in it; product descriptions can be so vague. SO I picked this up... awesome book and has categories so if you fancy a different cuisine from places in the world you can click the chapters and it takes you right there.

Would be nice to see a quick summary of available slow cookers and recommendations but the majority who buy this book will already have a slow cooker to use!

Will be recommending this to friends especially the ones who aren't very good cooks :P
on 9 February 2014
There are some great recipes in this book, which I have found gorgeous and simple to cook using my slow cooker I was given for
Christmas. The variety and amount of recipes are amazing for different occasions such as party, celebrations and anniversaries.

Would recommend to those who want to use their slow cooker to its full potential with the different amount of recipes to cook and try out.
on 19 February 2014
Bought this for my kindle fire but it comes in text only - no pictures. Recipes are good but pictures would make it more inviting