5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need
Published 12 months ago by Malcolm Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars received silent p.c.i.sprint 5231
very pleasedbut had to buy windows 8 at a cost of £99.0. to read previous reviews comes complete with windows7 rubbish complete with nothing.otherwise id give it 5srar plus
Published 8 months ago by G.F.CASTLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need, 22 Feb. 2014
Malcolm Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
This was purchased as a replacement for a failed computer that had done sterling service for more years than I can remember. It started first time and performed exactly as expected. It came complete with windows 7 and a disc of added extras that weren't installed on delivery. This gave me the added choice of only installing the applications I wanted, and not all the stuff that never gets used. The unit lived up to it's name as a "silent" office PC, maybe not silent but near as makes no difference. Overall an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprints ahead by miles, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Silent office PC! CSL Sprint 5231uPro (Dual) incl. Windows 7 Pro - dual core computer system with AMD Athlon A4-4000 APU 2x 3000 MHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB DDR3 RAM, ASUS Mainboard, Radeon HD 7480, WiFi - For reliable usage (Personal Computers)
This item was purchased for one of our learners when I opened box and set up I was amazed at the quality of this item it had 2 wireless antennae on rear when I started up it automatically found my bt hub the signal was optimum and far better than wireless item previously used I have not had any issues installing software or programmes and no connection issues to hub previously occurring .I would have no problems recommending this seller or product to any of our learners or friends and family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 25 April 2014
Very good computer, unfortunately it came with the memory dimm loose but with help from the company I was able to install this and the computer then worked perfectly and I was able to transfer and install all my previous docs easily with Microsoft Easy Transfer as well as installing the previous programs I needed from my old computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSL Sprint H5231u PC, 10 Mar. 2014
I chose to give a five star rating because the PC arrived on time it was packed very good, it has all that I have asked for in a PC and I'm very pleased with it's performance so far.
I would recommend this PC to any one looking for a home computor that is ready to go and is totally silent running.
Thanks CSL
Yours aye
One very satisfied customer

5.0 out of 5 stars CSL Computers Silent Office Unit, 9 April 2014
The Computer Arrived Very Fast And So Far It Seems To Be Working Very Fast And Very Quietly. I Have Installed Windows 7 And Most Of My Main Software Applications With No Problems. Overall Very Pleased And Will Put CSL At The Top Of My List For My Next PC.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy!, 31 Dec. 2014
I agonised a little over whether I should buy this computer, as my old one had caved in, and I found that I really had no stomach for windows 8.1 after reading the terrible reviews. I was left with few options, but after looking on amazon I felt that all was not lost, and the reviews were very good so I ordered the computer and it arrived next day (one day earlier than promised) and I plugged it all in. Unfortunately, when switched on the computer was running but there was no signal to the monitor so I regrettably had to return it to Amazon. I was very impressed with the returns service, only having to take it to the shop at the end of the road, and after 2 hours I received an e-mail saying my refund had already been processed!
It was partly the ease of return and partly the good reviews that made me try again, so I ordered the same computer and it arrived as promised. This new one worked beautifully. It was no problem at all to set up, taking only about 10 minutes. The language change on windows was very simple and the computer has been a breeze to use. It is fast, (much faster than my old windows vista model) and even after uploading my usual software it has loads of space left. It is efficiently doing everything I require of it, and I feel it was good value for money. Regarding the advertising, I would not say it is silent, (Hence 4 stars) I can hear it gently humming when switched on, but that was never an issue with me. I have now got a lovely computer with Windows 7 on it, and although I was unfortunate in the first instance I am glad I persisted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, service and price., 12 Sept. 2014
N. Mulholland "rev" (uk) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with price, service and quietness of this product. Delivery was really quick.
There was an issue with the first computer and I had to return and reorder. The glitch concerned the DVD Reader - essential to load the software etc. There was no quibble and no cost to return.
I have a beef with Windows * ... It does not allow loading of Outlook 2003 and this seems to mean lack of access to my many old emails. Nothing to do with CSL, of course, but the only disappointment I have.
Microsoft are disloyal to old customers and money grabbers !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic PC that leaves you in control, 25 Jan. 2015
For a cheap but effective basic system box this ticks all the boxes. I really appreciated the control I had about set up and the "proper" windows8.1installation disc. The motherboard manual was a bonus and the moon support disk allowed me to install the drivers I needed.

There was no crapware apart from Norton on the machine and this annoyance was easily removed. The utilities on the manufacturers disc are potentially useful but because they are not pre-installed I am left in control.

The lack of a machine specific instruction book might be a problem for some purchasers, but this is a bog standard basic machine with no quirks needing special attention.

The lack of inbuilt WiFi and usb3 connectivity can be easily and cheaply overcome if needs be and I wasn't looking for state of the art graphics performance anyway.

I was going to build a PC from scratch but at this price and win 8.1 thrown in this is a good cost effective solution to replace a fairly new "big name" PC that has been frustratingly error prone and full of pre-installed unwanted rubbish that was persistently resistant to removal.

Delivery was prompt in very strong packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 26 Nov. 2014
We bought this to replace an elderly laptop. It arrived very promptly, and was very easy to set up - and neither of us claim to have any ability in the area of IT! It's an excellent machine, more than capable for what we need, and with loads of scope to upgrade, should we choose to do that for any reason. I would thoroughly recommend this machine and this company. Excellent product and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent office PC! CSL Sprint H5231u (Dual) incl. Windows 7 - dual core..., 16 May 2014
C. M. Wheeler "c" (uk) - See all my reviews
I got this to replace an old Dell that had died and was presently surprised at how quite the CSL is. Overall I am very pleased with my new computer