on 22 February 2014
This was purchased as a replacement for a failed computer that had done sterling service for more years than I can remember. It started first time and performed exactly as expected. It came complete with windows 7 and a disc of added extras that weren't installed on delivery. This gave me the added choice of only installing the applications I wanted, and not all the stuff that never gets used. The unit lived up to it's name as a "silent" office PC, maybe not silent but near as makes no difference. Overall an excellent purchase.
on 26 August 2014
This item was purchased for one of our learners when I opened box and set up I was amazed at the quality of this item it had 2 wireless antennae on rear when I started up it automatically found my bt hub the signal was optimum and far better than wireless item previously used I have not had any issues installing software or programmes and no connection issues to hub previously occurring .I would have no problems recommending this seller or product to any of our learners or friends and family.
on 10 March 2014
I chose to give a five star rating because the PC arrived on time it was packed very good, it has all that I have asked for in a PC and I'm very pleased with it's performance so far.
I would recommend this PC to any one looking for a home computor that is ready to go and is totally silent running.
Thanks CSL
Yours aye
One very satisfied customer
on 25 April 2014
Very good computer, unfortunately it came with the memory dimm loose but with help from the company I was able to install this and the computer then worked perfectly and I was able to transfer and install all my previous docs easily with Microsoft Easy Transfer as well as installing the previous programs I needed from my old computer.
on 25 January 2015
For a cheap but effective basic system box this ticks all the boxes. I really appreciated the control I had about set up and the "proper" windows8.1installation disc. The motherboard manual was a bonus and the moon support disk allowed me to install the drivers I needed.

There was no crapware apart from Norton on the machine and this annoyance was easily removed. The utilities on the manufacturers disc are potentially useful but because they are not pre-installed I am left in control.

The lack of a machine specific instruction book might be a problem for some purchasers, but this is a bog standard basic machine with no quirks needing special attention.

The lack of inbuilt WiFi and usb3 connectivity can be easily and cheaply overcome if needs be and I wasn't looking for state of the art graphics performance anyway.

I was going to build a PC from scratch but at this price and win 8.1 thrown in this is a good cost effective solution to replace a fairly new "big name" PC that has been frustratingly error prone and full of pre-installed unwanted rubbish that was persistently resistant to removal.

Delivery was prompt in very strong packaging.
on 12 September 2014
Very pleased with price, service and quietness of this product. Delivery was really quick.
There was an issue with the first computer and I had to return and reorder. The glitch concerned the DVD Reader - essential to load the software etc. There was no quibble and no cost to return.
I have a beef with Windows * ... It does not allow loading of Outlook 2003 and this seems to mean lack of access to my many old emails. Nothing to do with CSL, of course, but the only disappointment I have.
Microsoft are disloyal to old customers and money grabbers !
on 26 November 2014
We bought this to replace an elderly laptop. It arrived very promptly, and was very easy to set up - and neither of us claim to have any ability in the area of IT! It's an excellent machine, more than capable for what we need, and with loads of scope to upgrade, should we choose to do that for any reason. I would thoroughly recommend this machine and this company. Excellent product and excellent service.
on 20 May 2015
Arrived within three days, very well packed. Worked straight out of the box. Simply replaced my defunct Dell Dimension E30 running Windows XP with this box running Windows 8.1. No problems with the hardware, although 8.1 does take some getting used to. Restored all my files from an external hard drive, without any problem. A bit of a shock to discover that Microsoft apparently consider DVDs obsolete media and therefore have no DVD player integrated into the Windows 8.1 package. Never mind, free app available on the net. All in all, a most satisfactory purchase.
on 30 July 2015
It would not boot up despite repeated attempts. The customer service number in user guide was an unrecognised number. Amazon eventually got me through direct to CSL customer service, where I was told the chap couldn't help me because he didn't speak English!!! CSL sent me an e-mail with a list of instructions because this is a common fault with this product. Holy cow !!!
on 9 April 2014
The Computer Arrived Very Fast And So Far It Seems To Be Working Very Fast And Very Quietly. I Have Installed Windows 7 And Most Of My Main Software Applications With No Problems. Overall Very Pleased And Will Put CSL At The Top Of My List For My Next PC.