5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months of use and still all good!
Published 12 months ago by mr m whittaker

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing wrong bag sent
The bag I ordered was out of stock so sent another bag which I have to pay to go back. Should have just sent that it was out of stock. One minute it's there fault, sending different product, next minute it's mine I ordered wrong bag and then it's amazons fault for putting wrong picture to wrong bag. Very disappointing. :-(
Published 16 months ago by Mrs Claire Dennison

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months of use and still all good!, 8 May 2014
My 12 yr old son chose this bag for school back in Nov and although more expensive than some it has definitely lived up to expectations and value for money. He regularly has it absolutely full (often wonder how he manages to carry it it's so heavy!) and here we are 6 mths on and although getting grubby it is still in great condition with no sign yet of breaking or coming apart. I would definitely recommend this as a strong and reliable school bag that appears to definitely handle the demands that secondary school can throw at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, for a change, 6 Dec. 2012
I think school bags are really expensive when you've got secondary school children who won't settle for an unbranded bag. Both my kids have had Route One bags which are really thin and fall apart inside quite quickly. This Vans bag is much better quality and my son is very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 20 July 2013
Needed a new bag for a trip to Orlando for the theme parks. It's lightweight, easy to carry round and has plenty of room for your bits. There is also a few pockets with zips that can hold money and more personal items.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves this bag and has had lots of ..., 15 July 2014
My daughter loves this bag and has had lots of comments. It was a bit expensive, but we waited and got it for nearly half the original price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Vans the Man, 20 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Vans Old Skool II Backpack (Shoes)
Excellent quality Backpack which my son uses heavily for Secondary School.
It gets a good hammering every day and is standing the test of time.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing wrong bag sent, 15 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic just what I ordered brill, 23 Nov. 2013
Got for my son for school it's fab just what he wanted would defiantly recommend to friends very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as school bag for my son, 17 Oct. 2013
My 13year old son loves it, does the job, plenty of space good quality back pack, fits all his books and PE stuff etc, its will definately last a long time

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm nice!, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vans Old Skool II Backpack (Shoes)
Chosen by my ten year old for school. As usual, Vans comes up trumps! Good quality, stylish and my son loves it! Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits in line with the high quality I expect from vans., 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Vans Old Skool II Backpack (Shoes)
Considering this is not the kind of bag you would take camping, I am surprised at just how much you can cram in.

I can easily fit in a 15.4" Laptop with a mouse and charger, a spare pair of shoes, 3 sets of clothes, washing and hair products and my hair dryer, leaving the front pouch for my money and phone etc.

Therefore I can easily say that this bag is ideal for school/college use, and maybe due to its black design it would be suitable for work.