5.0 out of 5 stars Please don't review after one listen
When I first listened to this album I wasn't that taken with it. It didn't have as much of an immediate impact on me as the 80s electro-pop brilliance of Stainless Style - which is one of my top 5 albums of all time. And the song that I liked the most on one listen - 'mid century modern nightmare' - seemed woefully - even cruelly - short.

But I listened again...
Published 14 months ago by Apples Waller

3.0 out of 5 stars bought for
her in doors.
It is of interest to people who take their music in whatever direction they feel it takes them.
Be aware you will get hooked.
Its happened to me.
Published 17 months ago by flibity

3.0 out of 5 stars HALF AN EFFORT, 13 July 2013
Although fans of the debut album may find some solace in this album it is a slightly more risky purchase. NEON NEON in taking the concept album to it's logical extremes have perhaps also alienated any new listeners. My main complaint with the album is the tracks are so short they fail to really register and why spread a 45 minute total track listing over 2 CDs? At just over 30 minutes the main album proper is practically an EP although granted the signed limited packaging and second EP alongside the reasonable price do make this slightly more palatable. In tone the tunes are far more downbeat although hardly surprising considering the subject matter. No there is no I TOLD HER ON ALDERAAN or I LUST HER here nor any discernible single choices. Whether that is a bad thing depends on your attention span as being a concept album these tracks work far better as a whole than solitary.

1.0 out of 5 stars hate it, 1 July 2013
I didn't even buy this product! I have the Amazon mp3 app and my phone hah unlocked and bought this album! I couldn't get a refund so I decided well I'll listen to it and see if it's any good. It was awful!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Swerve this CD, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Praxis Makes Perfect (Audio CD)
Bought this CD after I heard Mid Century Modern Nightmare on 6 Music and thought I'd take a punt. Would advise anyone else not to bother - this is a one-listen wonder with plenty of skipping.

Download Mid Century Modern Nightmare at a push although it goes pretty flat after a couple of listens and at less than 2 minutes is emblematic of the lack of musical effort on offer on Praxis Makes Perfect.

Praxis Makes Perfect