on 2 November 2015
Ordered twin set and only received the Sarah plush.. no duck. very disappointed.
on 16 October 2015
Great price at £4.50 but would not spend anymore than that! They're small and only say one thing. Will be a great stocking filler.
on 25 April 2014
These toys helped us get to drs . 5 yr old loved still loves them. Well made lasting toys . Sarah says 'come on duck'. Duck quacks twice a real thrill for my child makes her happy. V similar to TV and can make own stories up.
on 25 August 2015
As with all kids, my daughter loves memorabilia of the childrens tv shows she watches. I figured I'd surprise her with a present of the twin pack plush of Sarah and Duck, since I gave them to her she has carried them everywhere she goes, to bed, to family and friends houses, to the park. These have held very well. They are robust and well made, great quality and at a great price. Definitely recommend if you're wanting to buy them for kids.
on 16 October 2015
Says it's a sarah and duck twin pack only received sarah
on 24 June 2015
Whats not to love? Its Sarah and Duck! These are perfectly sized for little hands, they are exact replicas of the cartoon characters, and the voices are identical too.

My only point for improvement would be that it would be nice if Sarah said more than just "Come on Duck" - when you've heard that phrase as often as I have it does start to grate, just a little!
on 15 May 2014
Love them, sound realistic and very cute. Not too loud so if taken to bed, they don't wake them up!
on 19 June 2016
These are great companions to the tv series on CBeebies. They have talking buttons inside which my son loves to play with, especially Duck! They are quality toys and Duck feels lovely
on 2 October 2014
These toys are just fab! My daughter is a massive fan of Sarah and Duck so we bought her these for her 2nd birthday. They were her favourite presents and they are a handy size for her to carry around. The voices are just brilliant and her face lights up every time Sarah speaks or Duck quacks. They are well made and I think they are worth the money although I do know some other comments have remarked that they are a little small for the price. I just wish that they did more Sarah and Duck items!
on 19 October 2014
Brought for my 2 year old nephew he seemed pleased with them, I thought they were a bit small, fast delivery