Published 16 months ago by kimmy

1.0 out of 5 stars Neck Scarf
It looked nothing like the photograph when I received it. Most disappointed as this was a
present for a dear friend and I couldn't give it to her as it was not suitable.
Published 17 months ago by Mary Sharp

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDMADE FAIRTRADE CREAM NET MOTHER OF PEARL EMBELLISHED SCARF. FABULOUS!, 23 Aug 2013
You have to treat this piece delicately - it is more of a piece of jewellery than a scarf. It glows at night and I pin it to my top/dress because if you let it fly around it snags. IT IS STUNNING. I have had so many compliments and "where did you get that? I want one. I have now bought 4. The price, delivery and quirky but delicious quality GO FOR IT. Santas sack for my girlfriends is going to be these. Bliss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cream scarf and Blue scarf, 15 Sep 2013
Very speedy delivery. Both scarves really lovely, have already bought another one for a present. Lovely colours and fine cobweb-like material, very feminine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful scarf, 14 Oct 2013
I bought this as an extra Birthdaygift for a friend (so I don't know whether she loves it yet, I hope so!) I bought a similiar scarf for my Mum and she was delighted with it so I hope that it is appreciated by my friend in the same way! The material is so delicate and fine and the colours are so pretty. It is beautiful. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black net scarf, 7 Oct 2013
I'm amazed at this beautiful scarf, so cheap yet looks stunning and just what I wanted! Arrived very promptly and packaged appropriately. This scarf will definitely be a well loved accessory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovley, 29 July 2013
T. J. Cawley "T" (England) - See all my reviews
bought the cerise and purple one as a gift, it is really lovely the colours mix beautifully, it is very lightweight so can be used any time of the year. has brighted up many an outfit

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 8 July 2013
i bought this as a gift and my friend really loved it as you can use for different styles from neckscarf.headscarf,belt and over the shoulders and was really please it was fair trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous scarf!, 3 Jun 2013
This scarf is stunning, little bits in the weave shimmer as they catch the light, so it could be worn casually during the day, or jazzed up in the evening :)) All round, good value for money n truly a show stopper!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Neck Scarf, 4 July 2013
present for a dear friend and I couldn't give it to her as it was not suitable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 1 Mar 2014
Colours are lovely, scarf has a nice cobwebby effect. When it is stretched out could be used as a sort of stole. Only thing is I have found it hard to handle as it is so fine

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit rough, 19 Feb 2014
The scarf is very rough round the edges ,but you get what you pay for and it was cheap ! I would never stand up to washing but I would wear it a few times .