5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
After feeling trapped in my previous sleeping bag and waking up at night very uncomfortable due to being wrapped up, this sleeping bag has been a dream. Slightly bulky but worth it, I travel a lot either camping or trekking and this had made my nights sleep a reality!
Published 7 months ago by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Big but thin
I was really excited about this, as i usually feel extremely claustrophobic in sleeping bags! It is big and you can fit two people in. but its in no way very comfy, very very thin!
Published 9 months ago by Ms. V. J. Taylor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Gelert Sleeping Pod Adult Wide Sleeping Bag - Pink Floral (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great sleeping bag, 15 May 2014
going to my first festival ever aged 50 something wanted a nice cosy comfy sleeping bag. this is it and Chic !!! cant wait to use it !!

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't like sleeping bags because I feel too claustrophobic in them ..., 6 Aug. 2014
I bought this to use at a festival in August, and although I've not used it for real yet I had to give it a test run when it arrived! It arrived really fast, and really is huge. I don't like sleeping bags because I feel too claustrophobic in them but this is really big and there's lots of space to move around. Its quite padded too so it feels very comfortable and warm.
My only downsides are that the material inside feels a bit 'sticky', meaning that I think if you were to get too hot and sweaty in this, the material would feel really uncomfortable on your skin. I might take a blanket or a sheet to go inside to avoid this. Also, I found it really difficult to get back inside the bag. Because of its size, it really takes some time to stuff it all back in and get the straps round it. I may just be doing it wrong though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought three now, adult and children., 24 Dec. 2014
Bought three of these. All of us really pleased overall.

However, given the style of these sleeping bags (e.g. not thin mummy style), they do not keep you as warm as you may anticipate.

They will also take up more room than the norm in your car so think about your available space.

Great for general camping and those fidget bum children!

For our needs I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice!, 31 Mar. 2014
My daughter loves this sleeping bag. It is large and have room for you to move inside comfortably. It looks nice and is well made.It is big enough for even my husband to fit in. My daughter loves it so much she has been sleeping in it in her bed. It might not be thick enough for really cold weather as you will need an extra blanket if you are going to camp outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Oct. 2014
Absolutely love this! As someone who hates being stuck in a small sleeping bag with no wriggling room this was perfect for me! It also has a pocket inside to put any valuables, however if that valuable is your phone you'll have to sleep with it resting on top of you for the night, not that I was bothered by it much!

5.0 out of 5 stars fab sleeping bag, 10 Jun. 2014
Mrs B Hollick (Chinnor, Oxfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
bought this for my daughter for school trips, great bag, lots of room inside and great colour, easy to fold up but could do with a bag to keep it clean

3.0 out of 5 stars Big but thin, 29 May 2014
Ms. V. J. Taylor "V Taykir" (Southampton) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but not stored right at shop, 16 Aug. 2014
The sleeping bag itself is excellent! I would definitely recommend as it is cosy and warm! (Perhaps more for summer though). However, when it arrived I had to wash it several times to get the musty damp smell off it - not kept very well but not the products fault!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for indoor sleep overs., 15 July 2014
Lovely roomy sleeping bag.Being so roomy was bit of a double edge sword as at times was a bit draughty. Used it on a bed,and was warm enough,would definitely need something more heavy duty for outside or sleeping on the floor.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›