5.0 out of 5 stars Family letters
I didn't want to come to the end of the book it was so enjoyable and I have come to feel that the characters in Sarah's novels are people that I care about.
Published 14 months ago by Penanna

1.0 out of 5 stars not the whole series :( which is why the one star!
Published 1 month ago by Mrs. L. R. Curtis

1.0 out of 5 stars not the whole series :( which is why the one star!, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Amish Circle Letters: The Complete Series (Kindle Edition)
I Dislike the fact that this is supposed to be all three books but only book one is downloading despite taking it off my kindle and sending it again. Sometimes I hate technology - feel cheated :( although I enjoyed the story despite some obvious spelling errors and a few grammatical issues and I am not talking about deliberate sentence structure which is true to the Amish way of speaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Family letters, 6 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 7 April 2013
As with all her books sarah has once again written a lovely and touching story. I love reading her books. Would recommend.