4.0 out of 5 stars 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You' Hero.
Review is for 'Ignite' and its sequel 'Burn'.

Published 11 months ago by Sue

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty dark
This book is not for the squeamish or those who like the hearts and flowers types off stories. It was pretty dark and disturbing, portrayed through love, loyalty and gang wars.

It was an ok book for me as I didn't find that connection to Sara, nor jaxon and the storyline was just a bit too dark and grim for my liking. There were a lot of twists and surprises.
Published 12 months ago by C

4.0 out of 5 stars 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You' Hero., 23 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Review is for 'Ignite' and its sequel 'Burn'.

Sara and Jaxon, beautiful together. Loved that they grew up in the same street, went to the same school. Loved that their love grew slowly but surely. To think that I had held back from buying this one and its sequel for the longest possible time because I had 'assumed' that it would be 'just one more' of those books that would never allow the couple to surface outside the bedroom door. Each time 'Ignite' and 'Burn' came up in my search for romance fiction I dismissed them. I only decided to download them on a whim recently and even then it was the price that attracted me.

Didn't take me long into the first book to realise that there was so much more to the indistinct titles of these two books. The love scenes were sensual without them taking over the story - an essential factor for me. This was one of those rare times when I didn't feel that I had been misled by all the favourable positive reviews. Both Sara and Jaxon were likeable and stayed in character through book 1 and 2. The pacing of their romance was not rushed. And while there were many elements and threads in the story that took the reader by surprise, I didn't come away feeling that the incidents were contrived; not even when events and incidents happened 'out of left field' with regularity. It helped that I believed in these two lovers and in their enduring love, each for the other. And who wouldn't love Jaxon as a romance hero? He brought to mind, that eternal love song whose title says it all - 'Everything I Do, I Do It For You'.

Goes to show that sometimes - just sometimes, along comes a love story that stays with the reader. This is one that will stay in my kindle as a keeper, to be read again.

No complaints about the writing and grammar either. Well-edited. And at a 'beautiful' price for both books. Will definitely invest in this author and her future work.

Four and a half stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Right from the start I was hooked & I loved that these books kept me interested all through both of the books! I will now be looking at others by the same Author. I would recommend these books to other Readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put down, even better than first book., 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I had to download this as soon as I had finished "Ignite". Fast moving and a lot of things from the first book become clear. There is quite a twist. I loved reading about the rival gangs of bikers, although sometimes I could have shouted at Sara to man up! Lovely ending for some anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Burn (ignite), 20 Mar. 2014
A Must read!!!!
Loved this story, the characters and the twists and turns. One minute I'm on a high the next I'm crying along with the character.
I couldn't stop reading it! I can't recommend enough. I'm not sure what I'm going to do without Sara and Jaxon in my life anymore!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant ! Loved the characters. Ignite and Burn are a MUST read. Gritty, violent, loving, all emotions in one! Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Burned!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This was a tough emotional read for me because I loved Remy as much as I did Jaxon. In this sequel we learn more about Sara's upbringing and who Remy is. The mc element takes centre stage, as we see Sara being held captive by Remy, who has been obsessively in love with his birdy Sara since forever lol. Remy kidnaped Sara in retaliation for Jaxon's club killing his brother, but Jaxon was in no way going to let his Sara go without a fight, the confrontation between Remy and Jaxon outside the compound was just brilliant! Remy took full advantage of Jaxon's weakness and played him well, after years of pent up hate at the man who took his woman he got his revenge. To avoid further retaliation between the clubs, Sara was forced to hear the truth of her predicament to move on with her life, leaving her feeling betrayed and abandoned by the man she loves. I loved how Remy went out of his way to make Sara his, and the sweet things he said and did, never pushing her too far until barriers are pushed and Sara's loyalty is questioned. Remy was hilarious when he went shopping for urgh hmm female things Sara required lol, I couldn't stop laughing at his cheekiness! Both men loved her equally and differently. Sara had to learn to embrace the mc lifestyle, and heartache was guaranteed to follow as new relationships unfold and collide with the past. My heart broke for both men as I wanted to see them both happy. Hopefully the third book can help heal my heart lol! I loved the epilogue! Firm re-read for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a good read, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant, loved it! Gritty, very sexy yet still touching.I feel like I know Sara, Jaxon and Remy personally. Will definitely be reading more by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This book is definitely a page turner, I couldn't put it down! Need to know what is going to happen with REmy though!

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty dark, 2 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Mar. 2014
This review is from: BURN (Ignite Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Good enough that I read both books in a day but all pretty far fetched and at times frustrating as the lead female switched her emotions from one bad boy to the next. Lots of drama however that keeps you turning the pages wanting more.

BURN (Ignite Book 2)