5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx
Wanted a shaker like this did not know one existed! When I saw this I had to get one let me tell you the batteries I put in this last a long time!

Great mixer no lumps or anything everytime! Best shaker ever made 10/10!
Published 21 months ago by Faz

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 6 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx, 4 April 2013

Great mixer no lumps or anything everytime! Best shaker ever made 10/10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mixing protein powder drinks, 9 Jan 2014
T. Duly "tina4597" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I decided to move from eating protein bars to drinking protein shakes (it's cheaper, lower calories, more protein for your calories). I remembered the disaster of mixing slimming powder with milk in days gone by and having to sieve the liquid to get out the lumps of powder that wouldn't mix. Therefore, I decided to try a protein shaker bottle, but then I came across this. For a few pounds more I could get a shaker with a mixer installed. The mixer is amazing, and takes just 2 x AAA batteries. You add your chosen liquid, turn the motor on (with the lid off) and a vortex is created in the liquid. And yes it is tempting to put your finger in the vortex, but this probably isn't recommended. You add your chosen powder, let it mix for a few seconds and voilà, a perfectly mixed protein shake. You can drink the shake straight from the shaker (which is completely sealed once the lid is on - nothing seeps out), or pour it into a glass. The motor part is removable for when you want to wash the shaker and has a rubber base for gripping the work surface. There's a great video review on youtube if you want to see this in action. Super fast delivery by the sellers and packaged perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx...Vortex, 17 Mar 2013
Leo (Warrington) - See all my reviews
the best shaker ever......mixes everything perfectly, easy to clean, fits in my car drinks holder, looks stylish, doesnt leak...it really is the best shaker ever! if i could list any product ive bought on amazon higher than 5 stars it would be this

5.0 out of 5 stars Just For The Powder; You're Good To Go, 13 Oct 2014
A fantastic piece of equipment for the new-to-shakers and old-to-shakers alike. The beauty of this mixer means you don't have to mess with anything; it's all ready to go. Just add your ingredients, push the button and BAM.

Since the blades are plastic it's not ideal for adding in other ingredients (fruit etc.) but for just the liquid and whatever powder you're using it's perfect. I've been using it for over 2 weeks now and I've yet to come across any faults.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mixer out there, 20 Aug 2013
This mixer is a solid product, I have used it on heavy ingredients like yoghurt and it works a charm. Little bit on the high end of prices for a shaker but absolutely worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shaker! Mixes perfectly, 19 Sep 2014
Fantastic shaker! Mixes perfectly, and I just love taking it everywhere with me. Can be great fun showing people what it looks like with clear water :)
I put a couple of duracell rechargeables in it and it lasts a long time before having to recharge. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would give 5 stars to this great looking and funny playing bottle, 11 Nov 2014
I would give 5 stars to this great looking and funny playing bottle!

The vortex helps greatly if you wanna use the bottle as a gym companion. It doesn't consume much battery. Also, I thought the bottom cap was designed to prevent water from flowing out but actually I was wrong. So you can simply just fill up water in the bottle then the battery in the bottom, separately.

Very nice design. Both my wife and kids love them alot. I even bought another 5 for my other family members :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Take it everywhere, 15 Dec 2014
I upgraded to this shaker after my old one broke and I can honestly say I won't be going back to having to vigorously shaking only to have big lumps of protein powder floating about still. It looks great and it mixes great every time. I primarily use for mixing protein shakes but it also mixes fruit juices and watered down smoothies. Only thing it can't do is make and mix the thicker shakes and drinks as the mixer is only plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 29 Nov 2014
First time I've written a review but this product deserves one. I work nights so need away to get my protein intake in and keep my calories low. Brought this along with a flask been making 50g (2 scoops) protein hot chocolate and it mixes amazing I'm actually shocked at how well it works.
Only gripe would be needs a measure on the side apart from that definite thumbs up from me

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 Jun 2014
I love to go to the gym. I have a protein shake daily so when I saw this and looked at reviews and YouTube videos I decided to go for it. As you can imagine when it was delivered I tried it straight away. I added the scoops of protein to the rotating water as instructed but to my surprise it struggled very badly to mix the powder, I tried 3 more times with the same result. I contacted amazon who let me return it the next day. Would not recommend the mixing bottle but customer service was great.