5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx...Vortex
the best shaker ever......mixes everything perfectly, easy to clean, fits in my car drinks holder, looks stylish, doesnt leak...it really is the best shaker ever! if i could list any product ive bought on amazon higher than 5 stars it would be this
Published 23 months ago by Leo

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I love to go to the gym. I have a protein shake daily so when I saw this and looked at reviews and YouTube videos I decided to go for it. As you can imagine when it was delivered I tried it straight away. I added the scoops of protein to the rotating water as instructed but to my surprise it struggled very badly to mix the powder, I tried 3 more times with the same...
Published 8 months ago by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx...Vortex, 17 Mar. 2013
Leo (Warrington) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx Review, 25 Jan. 2014
Fads in the fitness industry seem to come along daily, with 99.9% being a complete waste of time and money. It was therefore a pleasant surprise to find a product that was both useful and well worth the money.
I never judge anything until I have tried it myself, which is why I kep't an open mind as to what I would receive in the post.
The quality of the shaker is of a very high standard and well packaged.
It doesn't come with any batteries so you will have to factor in buying 2 x AAA, before you can use yours. After using mine, I found that my shake was lump free and very smooth. You can't kid yourself this is a necessity, but it is undoubtable a useful item to have in your gym bag, if like me you frequently mix shakes while out and about. If I had to make one small improvement, it would be to add a measuring guide printed on the side of the shaker. (Information which I have passed onto the manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best points of this product so far, 1 Feb. 2015
I have had this product for a month now and have used it 2-3 times per day for mixing whey with either milk or water. The protein powders I have mixed in this product are all from MyProtein in the UK, flavors are Banana, Chocolate smooth, Chocolate mint. I have tried these all with semi skimmed milk and with water. I have also tried mixing BCAA's from MyProtein with water which are notoriously hard to mix and take about 10 minutes to dissolve manually.

The best points of this product so far:
1. There is still no smell whatsoever after a months use. This for me is amazing because when I've used blender bottles they end up absolutely stinking and then make me want to just mix whey in a cup which ends up lumpy rather than having to take the awful smell while drinking it from a blender bottle.
2. The protein mixes perfectly and has no lumps at all when mixed with milk or water.
3. BCAAs mix in this instantly which saves me 10 minutes waiting for it to dissolve.
4. Easy to clean, sometimes a bit of whey will get stuck on the plastic and requires removing it with your hand but this isn't hard to do. You can just put some washing up liquid in this with water and turn it on for a bit to clean. Amazing, leaves no smell whatsoever.

I can't comment on the lid because I don't use it because i use this at home and don't take it anywhere.

I have to say after buying this product, I would never go back to shaker bottles.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!, 7 Feb. 2014
This product is truly amazing, i have spent years drinking protein from standard shakers, I have probably worked my way through most brands and styles of supplement shakers, if you are fed up of trying to mix protein in your shaker for minutes at a time just to end up with lumpy protein shakes and leaking shaker bottles then this is the product for you.

I bought one of these shaker / Blender containers after searching for a new one to replace all my other standard shakers, I researched this product a little on you tube as it costs a bit more than a normal one but now I have one I can see why, its so amazing I would pay double for it, it blends the protein so well it makes your protein taste so much better and completely lump free and as a bonus the container is completely 100 percent leak free, not to mention how cool it looks when you are mixing your shakes.

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who uses a protein shaker for any supplements, I wont be going back to standard shakers ever again..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for mixing protein powder drinks, 9 Jan. 2014
T. Duly "tina4597" (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
I decided to move from eating protein bars to drinking protein shakes (it's cheaper, lower calories, more protein for your calories). I remembered the disaster of mixing slimming powder with milk in days gone by and having to sieve the liquid to get out the lumps of powder that wouldn't mix. Therefore, I decided to try a protein shaker bottle, but then I came across this. For a few pounds more I could get a shaker with a mixer installed. The mixer is amazing, and takes just 2 x AAA batteries. You add your chosen liquid, turn the motor on (with the lid off) and a vortex is created in the liquid. And yes it is tempting to put your finger in the vortex, but this probably isn't recommended. You add your chosen powder, let it mix for a few seconds and voilà, a perfectly mixed protein shake. You can drink the shake straight from the shaker (which is completely sealed once the lid is on - nothing seeps out), or pour it into a glass. The motor part is removable for when you want to wash the shaker and has a rubber base for gripping the work surface. There's a great video review on youtube if you want to see this in action. Super fast delivery by the sellers and packaged perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHAKER EVER., 5 Mar. 2014
Ordered this shaker as saw a few videos on youtube and needed a new shaker, so figured i would just pay the little bit extra for a shaker with vortex technology.
Literally used it as soon as it got delivered, no complaints the motor is almost silent and mixes the protein instantly.
Would recommend this product to anyone who uses shakers often and is sick of drinking lumpy shakes. I was expecting a few small lumps in my shake but was pleasantly surprised, the smoothest shake i've ever had and so easy to use. Convenient and doesn't weigh as much as i expected it to so defiantly portable and useable in everyday living.
If your considering buying this product just do it. you won't regret it!! The vortex technology looks ridiculously cool too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As I hate any bits being left this is perfect because it ..., 6 Dec. 2014
This really is the ultimate protein shaker. As I hate any bits being left this is perfect because it blends everything so well. Unfortunately mine got broken so I will have to invest in another at some stage. It still mixes but the crack in the top means it leaks.

Couldn't recommend enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed!, 10 Feb. 2014
Barry Goffett "Barry" (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I've owned a fair amount of Protein Shakers over the years, a few cheap ones, and a few fairly decent ones, but none compare to this one.

As soon as it arrived I could tell how well made it was.

The lid is literally leak proof, i've filled it with water, and shaken it upside down and nothing leaks.

When it came to blending my protein it was superb. I used semi skimmed milk and protein and it blended it perfectly, no lumps or bumps that can sometimes happen with shakers.

Cleaning it was just as easy, as there werent any clumps of protein left over, simply add hot water and washing up liquid, and its done!, easy as!.

Overall, very impressed and would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really delivers - can't recommend it enough!, 12 Sept. 2013
This product really delivers - can't recommend it enough! ... works well.. what can I say its the best on the market !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shaker! Mixes perfectly, 19 Sept. 2014
Fantastic shaker! Mixes perfectly, and I just love taking it everywhere with me. Can be great fun showing people what it looks like with clear water :)
I put a couple of duracell rechargeables in it and it lasts a long time before having to recharge. Great product!