on 27 April 2014
Odyssey made the BEST soul/dance music in the late 1970s/early 1980s I think. The late great Lillian Lopez's voice was like treacle rolling over a cliff made of sponge!!!!! Ok.......back to the music!!! WHY has it taken so long for this (and the rest of Odyssey's back catalogue) to come out on CD?! Brilliant from start to finish!!! Play it loud!!!
on 23 June 2016
Receive on time. Brings back great memories. Is this group still around?
on 14 March 2016
9 Baba Awa (Going Back To My Roots 7" B side) 2:08
10 It Will Be Alright (Single Version) 3:26
11 Going Back To My Roots (12" Version) 5:25
on 14 October 2014
A true classic produced by Steve Tyrell. Odyssey's funky version of Lamont Dozier's Going Back To My Roots is worth the price alone in it's three versions but the rest of the album including the title track written by Patti Austin is beautiful. If you haven't heard this, Take a chance with confidence. Highly recommended.
on 17 December 2014