5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: Become a Fut 14 Millionaire: A professional guide to Fifa 14 Ultimate Team coin making (Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coin Making Guide) (Kindle Edition)
At first I was a little nervous, is this going to be one if those guides that repeats the same method but I was pleasantly surprised after a day of trading I had got 30k! I love this book

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 7 Mar 2014
I found this guide really helpful, I had a general idea of what I wanted to achieve but Adrian's guide helped focus me, As some of the other reviewers have commented some of this is common sense but there are defiantly a few things I had not considered, would certainty recommend to anyone looking to make some coins!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Guide, 18 Feb 2014
Some of it is obvious but other parts are rare to find on the internet. I would recommend anyone this guide

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 18 Mar 2014
I made 50k very fast by using some of the methods in this book but some of the things in this book you could find on the internet

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 5 Mar 2014
It was ok, some methods which are easy to find on the internet but some of them are rare to find on FUT worth a but

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 May 2014
This fut guide is one of the best around I used to be so poor on FUT14 but this has made my team tons better. I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!