5.0 out of 5 stars As always, AMAZING!!!, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD] (DVD)
I have been waiting ages for this volume to be released and, of course, I LOVED every second! It was extremely exciting, with excellent quality and, well, excellent everything! We see the full strength and powers of newer characters and there's an unexpected turn of events. I'd recommend it to everyone, but anyone who has followed Naruto from his very first adventure to now won't need a recommendation, they'd be crazy not to buy this! The art work especially, is way better, I love watching everyone's movements and facial expressions, if you know what I mean! There are excellent battles, Killer Bee turns up again, and great new songs. (As always, I watched in the English dub, which I feel is just as good as the original Japanese, although lots of people disagree for some reason.) Thanks to Amazon, my special package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I am now re-watchimg this Naruto for the second time, can't wait for the next one!:-):-):-)

4.0 out of 5 stars For once, I'm not sighing in utter disgrace., 2 Aug 2014
Mr. D. W. Brennan "I love me some top-quality... (South Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD] (DVD)
We finally say goodbye to the unnecessary filler episodes in this box set, though to be fair, some of them were pretty decent here. Anyway, the story becomes more intriguing at this part, but unfortunately it means we have to see Sasuke rearing his broody grumpy emo teenage head out from under the Five Kage Summit, and as you should know by now, I absolutely detest Sasuke. Fortunately, we get to meet new and much more interesting characters like the 5th Mizukage of the Hidden Mist, the 4th Raikage of the Hidden Cloud and the 3rd Tsuchikage of the Hidden Stone. Things happen, and they are cannon, so I guess that's a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD] (DVD)
What can i say; truely awesome. Cant wait till the next boxset. Battles of ultimate proportion, how can anyone resist.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazon is amazing, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD] (DVD)
i love the Naruto series very much and i love the DVD and iam looking forward to keep ordering Naruto DVDs

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD] (DVD)
Great item for a vety good cost and quality, thank you very much for having this item I look forward to the next volume coming out.

Naruto - Shippuden: Collection - Volume 17 [DVD]