5.0 out of 5 stars Superb piece of kit!, 8 Sep 2014
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2-inch Tablet (White) - (Exynos 5 Octa 1.9GHz, 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, WLAN, BT, 2x Camera, Android 4.4) (Personal Computers)
Very impressed, as I was sure I would be, having thoroughly researched before purchase. This enables me to work on the move without the huge weight of laptop to lug around. Connectivity to PC by wireless or USB is efficient, and also to cameras, wireless printer etc. The display is superb. I have also had a go at programming using C and Fortran - very good for developing new programmes. My only niggle is with the Android OS, which I think can be best described as "work in progress". In particular, I am unable to take ownership of files, as I would on any other kind of Linux OS. However, this is only a very minor complaint as I did not buy the tablet for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet, does everything I need, 7 Aug 2014
Perfect tablet, does everything I need. However, with typical Samsung UK aplomb, accessories that are very useful are not available. Elsewhere they sell a bluetooth keyboard specifically for this device, which also acts as a cover. It is a great add on to the tablet, making productivity even better. Luckily, for me, I was visiting the Czech Republic and bought one there. For some reason the Czechs always get the accessories but not the UK. The bluetooth mouse is also very good indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Close to an ideal laptop replacement, 10 Sep 2014
T Gough (London) - See all my reviews
Close to an ideal laptop replacement as it has lots of real estate on a fine looking uhd screen and a decent collection of bundled hancom office apps with the pro model. I'm a heavy Google apps for business user and he new standalone Google drive apps are great too. More than a full day on a charge even when used extensively through the day with wifi and bluetooth active for mice & keyboard. Outputs to projectors with additional mhl to hdmi cable for presentations.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is AWESOME! Awesomely fast, 7 Aug 2014
Chris Gillies (UK) - See all my reviews
This is AWESOME! Awesomely fast, awesomely big, and awesomely heavy! I'm a big strong boy now and it makes my elbow and wrist ache if I hold it for too long!! Otherwise the screen size and resolution is NOTICEABLY bigger and better than an iPad, and for around the same price you also get upgradeable storage, stereo sound and a stylus to boot! I've moved away from the iPad to this, and it is THAT MUCH better!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Very Good Tablet, 24 Jun 2014
I down loaded my windows 7 spread sheets from my computer, but was unable to access them on the tablet. What do I need to enable me to do this?
How ever I am pleased with my purchase. It is comfortable to use and the speed is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great professional product, 13 July 2014
Purchased for business use (site surveys).
Great product and delivery - a day earlier than estimated. However.... UPS came a day early, the delivery driver called and left a message saying he wasn't going to look for our property (all others do deliver) and if we didn't call back in 10 minutes they would return to depot. He then just got some random person to sign for it. We only tracked it down by asking around our neighbours.

The tablet itself is brilliant - light, easy to use (we had a Tab 2 previously and own a iPad mini retina). It is VERY fast. Great product. Some apps not yet available for Android 4.4, so beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Note pro 12 inch screen, 24 Jun 2014
Best gadget this year great for films even 3d films into 3d tv great size screen pen good no finger prints

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Aug 2014
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
Easy to set up. Robust and just what I needed. It's a meddling tablet with a few 'essential' extras

5.0 out of 5 stars looks great round my note pro 12, 26 July 2014
looks great round my note pro 12.2 fits perfectly no messing about highly recommended that you buy it and save your tablet from being smashed and scratched :)