4.0 out of 5 stars New Cats
Very happy with new cats, unusual colour but when you've got size 13 feet and high street retailers stop at 11 what can you do. Many thanks..
Published on 17 Dec 2010 by bothfeet

3.0 out of 5 stars There are OK
They arrived promptly. Well packed. They are a Robust pair of boots, although the craftsmanship is not the best. Some of the thread was loose and some of the lining from the inside was showing on the outside. For some reason the box had "Made in Bangladesh" taped over?. Apart from that they are fine. So make up your own mind.
Published 8 months ago by vic

4.0 out of 5 stars New Cats, 17 Dec 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Boots but beware size, 13 Oct 2011
Very good quality product, well made & good value for money. BEWARE!! Find local supplier to check sizing before you order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace boots, 17 Feb 2012
A really good deal at 64 pounds, free postage so good I went back for a second pair.really, really great boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 Nov 2011
I had bought Caterpillar boots before. They comfortable and durable. Good value for money.
I strongly recommend them.
Also the shoes arrived after just one working day to Greece.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat footwear is great, 10 Nov 2010
This is the 3rd pair of Cats I've owned over about 17 years or more and if truth has it, I still have the very first ones I bought that are still going strong, used mainly for very rugged dirty country walks (hence the 5 stars I gave to Cat boots).

I bought these as another pair for casual smart use. I would have very much liked normal leather, the same as previous Colorado style boots but they don't seem to make these anymore, without a steal toe cap. This is absolutely beyond comprehension as to why they no longer make the Colorado in normal leather instead of Nubuck now. The look very smart at the moment but no idea how they will look after a years use. Nubuck is very time consuming to constantly keep clean unlike leather where you can just wipe away dirt with a damp cloth and buff it clean with a bit of shoe polish and a brush. With this nubuck leather boot, you can't use polish or a brush and you have to buy a dedicated nubuck brush that consists of tiny rubber bristles where you simply buff the nap clean. I also decided to buy an aerosol can of nubuck protector to use on them as well.

Overall, I sincerely hope these boots last as long as my previous Cat Colorado's, but to be honest I think they will tend to get more shabby sooner than if they were normal leather. You really can't go wrong with Cat boots, they just keep lasting and do not fall apart but I really do hope Cat will re-introduce this boot in normal leather again and not just in nubuck which is kind of odd as they are designed for walking/work, etc, and the last thing you want for this is a boot in soft nubuck/suede style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 19 Feb 2012
Avo (Chester (UK)) - See all my reviews
Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these up for 36!!! I ordered a pair of size 11's straight away and a few days later they were here. As always great service from Amazon *****

These boots fit perfectly, I have a wide foot and take size 11 as standard, if you have a narrow foot you may be able to get away with the next size down! I highly recommend you spray these boots with a protector to keep them in tip top condition. The colour looks even better when you take them out of the box!

I currently own three pairs of CAT boots and will always buy CAT as they are top quality and look smart with jeans. My first ever pair of CAT's lasted 18 years!!! (I had walked a hole in the sole, all the stitching etc. was still perfect) that's how good they are!

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 29 Dec 2010
I bought these boots for a christmas present for my brother, they are brilliant value for money, I bought him a pair exactly the same about 10 years ago, they were a lot more money then, and he is still wearing them today. I bought him a new pair because his old ones are beginning to look a bit tired now.I bought them off Amazon because I could only find one shop that stocked them , and they were a 100. So for the price you pay with packaging its still at least 25 cheaper, I would reccomend these to anyone, My brother has worn a pair of these day in and day out for the last ten years , even to work , and they are still in good condition. I would reccomend this product to anyone who wants longivity from a product and something that is very hard wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots were made for walking, 23 Feb 2009
Fantastic boots, wearing them now actually and will probably be wearing them this time next year. I might even buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & long lasting, 5 July 2014
Rob Welham (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having chosen Caterpillar boots some years ago over Doctor Martin's I've never looked back. Comfortable from day one, with no wearing in. Nubuck leather admittedly only looks good for a few months but even as one's only footwear these will last a good year or more before the heels are worn to the point as needing replacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014