5.0 out of 5 stars AUD, love it!, 17 Jun 2014
This review is from: The Failed Coward (Adrian's Undead Diary Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
My daughter got me onto these books and I'm addicted,love them all and can't put them down, we are a family of zombie lovers though!

5.0 out of 5 stars cant stop reading, 2 Jun 2014
Im actually over half way through book 5 at the moment. Ive just found time to review the books. The bad thing about writing such a good book is no one has the time to review it because they are still reading it! You are taking up my entire spair time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I'm living it too!, 10 May 2014
Mrs. A. Kennedy "MrsK" (Chichester, uk) - See all my reviews
Loved this book! I'm a massive zombie fan and needed a zombie fix so bought this series and agree with the other reviews, they get better and better!
Written so well I feel like I'm experiencing all the turmoil and small moments of relief too.
Brilliant read. 😃

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series of books, 5 Mar 2014
I heard about book 1, bought it and read it within 24 hours it was that good. I then ordered the following 3, I am a zombie geek and these books are great, only downside is that once read, your left wanting the next book. I also love the way these are written, you can't help feel Adrian is a proper zombie slaying god!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Zombie book ever, 3 Mar 2014
Wow they keep on getting better and better. I cannot wait for the rest of the books to be published. Chris Philbrook what a great author

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL INCREDIBLE, 31 Jan 2014
the books just get better and better and better. if you've bought 1,2 and 3 then theres no point even reading this review because you know yourself that AUD are incredible books and so are the books to come. now stop reading this and buy the damn thing already