Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.82

Really enjoyed this book, well thought out take on the usual alien invasion story. Good characterisation and a well paced plot. No huge surprises but a really enjoyable read. Looking forward to the next book.
on 19 April 2014
Was looking for a new author and chose this, to say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement, a thoroughly good read and I am sure there will be a sequel coming, which I will be eagerly waiting for.
on 31 May 2014
One of the best books I've ever read. Gripping story and great characters. The fact that the technology is believable makes that much better. A must read for all Sci Fi fans.
on 8 May 2014
What a wonderful story with a great cast of characters. All we need now is the follow up and we need it sooner rather than later. Over to you Mr Mays.
on 16 April 2014
An inventive storyline , well paced and with sufficient character development to create a cohesive, credible novel. Looking forward to reading more.
on 9 May 2014
I like most science fiction and enjoyed this one as a well wrote escapism story , a bit short for my tastes but like most left open for a sequel.
on 8 May 2014
A splendid mix of proper (ie, hard) science fiction and characterisation. First book in a long time that has kept me reading way past my bedtime.
on 13 July 2014
SF at its best, an enigmatic alien vessel heads towards Earth, what does it want, is it friend or foe?
Well worth a read to find out!
on 12 July 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable, this was a well thought out story with quite believable technology with a dash of realism. Cannot wait for more!
on 23 March 2014
THe pace of the sdtoryline evgfen though it runs over a considerable time period is good and definetly agree this is an author to watch