5.0 out of 5 stars An imaginative & memorable tale
This was written in a style reminiscent of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; very readable. Quite an unusual take on how different personalities would deal with such an event; my only criticism was it ended too soon for me! I look forward to a sequel.....
Published 6 months ago by Judy Sharpe

2.0 out of 5 stars Potential taked over by spelled mistooks und typets.
If you found my title hard to read that's how you will find this book. I really wish I had paid attention to the earlier reviews about the mistakes in it. How this ever got published like this I will never know.

Published 5 months ago by Nev

2.0 out of 5 stars Potential taked over by spelled mistooks und typets., 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: The End Boxset: Postapocalyptic Visions of an Unstoppable Collapse (Kindle Edition)

However - it did have huge potential - in book one anyway. This set centers on very few characters who all come together at the end of the world. It doesn't explain why the end of the world is happening and it doesn't explain how or even by whom.

It is very short. That's it. It's very short.

I got this book for free and to be honest I would have been very annoyed if I had paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An imaginative & memorable tale, 19 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The End Box set By BJ Knights, 7 Feb 2014
Great concept, but I felt a bit disappointed by the abrupt ending, which left a lot of answers unanswered. I also found spelling mistakes throughout the book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Badly let down by a total lack of proof reading, 1 Aug 2014
I don't know why it's described as "* Updated and error free!*", as it's still riddled with spelling mistakes and rudimentary errors that should have been picked up by an editor - it's a shame because the story itself isn't terrible (if a little weak).