5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful artwork
You may not think it worth spending the money on a poem that occupies one page in any book of children's poetry classics. But the artwork is beautiful on every page, making it a delight to read. I read it aloud to my children many many times and none of us tired of it. I strongly recommend it.
Someone commented that it was small. I am puzzled as my copy is almost A4...
Published 12 days ago by hfffoman

3.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting Story
Bought this for my baby boy as it is one of his dad's favourtie poems, but is a bit old for him yet as the graphics are more for an older child, but still a lovely story
Published on 8 Jun. 2010 by Vicster

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful artwork, 19 Jun. 2015
hfffoman (Kent) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Someone commented that it was small. I am puzzled as my copy is almost A4 size. It has 31 pages, all beautifully illustrated.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting Story, 8 Jun. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated classic, 13 Sept. 2010
Edward Lear's classic tale is beautifully and enchantingly illustrated by Jan Brett. Both of my children love every page and know every line. A bedtime essential.

3.0 out of 5 stars owl & the pussy cat, 14 Mar. 2014
Disappointed in this version of the book. A very small book not the 'large' story book that I thought it would be. And not in great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully illustrated classic, 31 Dec. 2013
The illustrations in this book put a new perspective on this nursery rhyme will lots to look at and talk about

5.0 out of 5 stars Fritz and The Beautiful Horses., 15 Feb. 2014
Jan Delia (Thames Ditton, Surrey, GB) - See all my reviews
This is quite an outstanding little book, for children who love horses to enjoy. Riding high spirited horses is too much for some children - but the pictures are truly beautiful to look at, along comes an adorable little pony, not too big for the children to manage and wins their hearts.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ILLUSTRATIONS!!!!!!!!, 23 Dec. 1997
By A Customer
I LOVE THE ILLUSTRATIONS IN JAN BRETTS BOOKS. ANY ONE WHO HAS SEEN HER BOOKS KNOWS WHAT I MEAN. THERE IS SO MUCH FOR THE CHILD TO LOOK AT. STORY LINES ARE ALSO VERY CUTE.

The Umbrella: board book