5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought this would ever see the light of day!, 27 Jan 2014
This is probably one of the best disco albums of all time and so rare. The highlight is the sublime 'Sadness in my Eyes' although every track is good. I can't recommend this cd enough. Buy and enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING, 28 Jan 2014
I waited and waited for this album to be released.. got ver excited lst year then the album info vanished but here it is .....and I LOVE IT!!!
i still have the Vinyl album , and the memories this album brings me are timeless, great fun long lost friends good nights out in Manchester... Harry at Spin in Records on Cross street Manchester..... times long last but at least i have the tunes, Thanks amazing purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a single bad track on the album, 27 Jan 2014
txacoli (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Although I'm a huge fan of disco, I didn't come across The Duncan Sisters until around 1996, when I found a 12" of "Boys will be boys" in pristine condition in a record store that was closing down. And so my love affair began!! From the unforgettable twang of the country music guitar in the aforementioned 12" single to the disco sweetness of "Love is on the way", this CD is a blinder from start to finish. The sisters' voices blend so well together and they add an extra dimension to the depth of the vocals, which sound wonderful. Even the slower tracks are worth listening to because they sound so good. It's not very often that I get a CD that I want to play over again once I get it, but this one is going round again for the third time today (twice this morning and once after lunch!). The disco is so infectious and happy sounding that I can't recommend this CD highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dance album, 19 Feb 2014
I've been purchasing all Disco Recharge releases because quite frankly I trust their taste. I don't really like some of their reissues however, and last week I received the Pinocchio reissue and I thought that it was simply a waste of resources. I have never listened to anything that bad. Really the bottom of the barrel.
Cue receipt of The Duncan Sisters, whom I knew nothing about. I didn't remember that Boys Will Be Boys is on a Disco Discharge album.
I was not even going to play it because I feared the worst given the latest disappointment.
But as soon as the music started playing, I was so relieved at what kind of music I was hearing! Really pleased!
There isn't a song I don't like. I really like their voices, the music, how it all works together, even the slower songs.
I highly recommend this! Can't believe this is from 1979, I would have said early 80s.
Thank you Disco Recharge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Awaited.. Worth Getting !, 3 Feb 2014
Outside Love, Sadness In My Eyes and Rock Along Slowly are superb songs. I'm happy this has finally been given the CD treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
Finally on cd boys will be boys and sadness in your eyes are simply 1st class DISCO

Disco Recharge: Duncan Sisters