3,744 Reviews
 (2,583)

This is the first product review I can remember doing, and it's honestly a necessary one due to how surprised and impressed I am with these headphones.

Published 4 months ago by Chris Nadon

3.0 out of 5 stars Par for the course for what you pay
Published 25 days ago by MJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely blew away my expectations, converted from Sennheiser, 11 Jan. 2015

I've been a long time Sennheiser fan and after also trying Sony and Skullcandy would still go back to Sennheiser. My old pair of CX-500's are coming apart after years of good use so I needed a replacement. I had narrowed it down to two Sennheisers but then stumbled across Betron and clicked on them simply for the low price initially. After reading through the reviews on Amazon and elsewhere I decided to give them a go, if they were even half decent at this price l I'd be content.

They arrived promptly and I immediately gave them a test with a few different songs that always showcase the range of audio equipment and I was literally amazed. They sound as good or even perhaps better than my old CX-500's and are a fraction of the price. The ear pieces fit perfectly and are very comfortable, and I've found no complaints with them at all.

Highly recommend these to anyone looking for a very good pair of headphones for a low price, these compete with offerings from named brands which sell at 3 or 4 times the price, sometimes more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, genuinely tangle free, and providing a surprisingly rich audio experience, 14 Oct. 2014
I bought these headphones for the tangle free claims, and I have to say that they live up to that. Also, I was rather sick of breakages in the cable at one or other end that always happen eventually. These ones looked solid, and had a right-angle connector to take some of the risk of breakage out. Again, they have lived up to that promise, being very robust and showing absolutely no signs of wear after a couple of months of continuous use.
What I didn't expect was that the overall sound quality would be quite as good as it's proved to be. I'd previously owned a couple of pairs of Monoprice earbuds, and the richness and clarity of those buds was nothing less than incredible. I've paid nearly £50 on big name brands and have been unimpressed. After allowing some time to adjust to new headphones, and to let them break in, I believe that these Betrons are not far behind at all - quite powerful, considering the smaller driver diameter, very clean sound - good bass, mids and treble. All in all, very impressive. If they last as long as I think they will, and even if they don't, I think I'll keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for the buck!, 30 Nov. 2014
Looking for a reasonably priced earphone with mic, I stumbled upon this earphone. Having observed the ratings and reviews for this earphone in amazon (and some other places over the net), I am in to try one.

The box is just your usual paper box, nothing special, but the earphone itself is very nice ! Shiny metal body (it looks fantastic in red, which is the color that I chose) with a flat cable that doesn't feel flimsy and really are tangle free, coupled with a similarly rugged feel jack, it looks like a product coming from a much higher tier. Two thumbs up for the build quality.

As for the sound, well let's get to the verdict first, it is very good for the price. I am not really an audiophile, but I do have several earphones in the past like the Vsonic GR07 Mk.2, Fischer Audio Tandem and Hifi man RE0 which I bought simply because I care about the sounds coming from my earphone. The sound coming from this Betron, while not quite match the quality of the earphones I previously have, really delivered something worth mention (in a good ways). One thing that I should highlight is the bass. The bass on this thing is nice ! Instead of delivering a loud bass that obscuring the detail like other common cheapish earphone, the bass of B750 is powerful yet tidy and tight. It's not trying to muffle the mid and high (which is quite nice, for the price). I am not a basshead in any way though, while I think the bass is very nice and more than enough for me it could be a different case for the others, your mileage may vary.

I am not gonna say this is a giant killer kind of earphone , but I'm quite sure that in terms of sound and build quaity this earphone can still compete in a league slightly above it's price bracket. This earphone will not dissapoint you, it is cheap considering it's quality. No need to hesitate, if you are interested then grab them !

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Low Budget headphones, 5 Feb. 2015
L. Taylor - See all my reviews
I gave the Betron B750s headphones 5 starts because for a low budget headphone the sound quality is excellent the base, treble and midrange are well balanced its even better than my Bose freestyle headphones costing £114.95, which can sound muffled with some music. It has noise cancelling and I have noticed that the more you use them the better they sound, they are comfortable to wear and I can't get over how crisp and clear the sound is. It has a long cord which is tangle free in fact there are so many positives I can't find any negatives. I tested the headphones on the following devices Samsung Galaxy note 4, Samsung laptop and a low budget Android phone costing £80 and it out performed my Bose freestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build, sound and packaging., 19 Jan. 2015
Originally had a pair of Logitech earphones, which lasted me around 2 months before cutting out, I had my eyes on these for a little while but wasn't sure whether I wanted to fork out £10 for headphones at the time and instead opted to go for some cheaper £5 skullcandy one's, boy was that a mistake, they lasted less than 3 weeks, and the quality was less than ideal.
So I went and purchased these like I should have a long time ago, and I was very pleasantly surprised with both the build quality, packaging and excellent sound quality.

The earphones come in a nice little protective pouch and do away with the unnececary and annoyingly difficult plastic packaging that most earphones come in.

They really are tangle free, obviously if you try hard enough it's going to get knotted, but I frequently keep them bundled in my pocket and they unravel with ease when I need them.

They have a reassuring feel to them, high quality rubber and metal everywhere else, I don't think these will be breaking as easily as my others.

The sound quality is excellent, a little better than the Logitech', but at least 5x better than the skullcandy', I think I've found the pair I'll keep re-buying from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Par for the course for what you pay, 30 April 2015
First of all, I'd be writing a very different review if I'd bought these at RRP £29.99. They don't look or feel like a premium-priced product so you can let any minor grievances slide without much of an issue because because they aren't this price. They have OK sound quality, better than cheaper alternatives such as Skullcandy but not close to competing in the same league as similarly priced headphones produced by established manufacturers such as Sennheiser. Instead they occupy that large, inoffensive and non-spectacular grey area in between.

On the headphones you'll notice they don't have what I can only describe as 'legs' on them, i.e. the bit of hard plastic that comes down from the headphone and follows/covers the wire. On these headphones there is just a wire going straight into a cylindrical headphone, which makes them rather annoying to try and put in / take out of your ear. It also means that, unless you have the correct inner-ear rubber attachment connected, they will rotate in your ear if you're doing any sort of exercise. It gets annoying very quickly having to constantly adjust them.

Personally I'm waiting for these to break and then moving on to another manufacturer. Decent stop-gap and nothing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set of headphones, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red) (Electronics)
After owning sets of skull candy headphones that broke within a couple months of use I thought I'd ditch skull candy and take my money somewhere else. These headphones not only look good, sound good but are also very well priced. They came well packaged and with two more sets of different sized earbuds, a holding bag and a clip. Would buy again every time and recommend the product.
I will edit the review if my opinion on the headphones changes after a couple months use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed review, 12 Mar. 2014
I have gone though a lot of headphone in my time so ive had plenty of experience with cheap and pricy pairs:

Packaging:
packaging came in a nice box, inside was a velvet bag with the bertone logo imprinted on it. this i though was a great bonus feature.inside that was thick packet keeping the moisture out from the headphone

Appearance:
the headphones were exactly as displayed and had very little bends in the cable from folding, it also features a flat 3.5mm jack cable and head. if like me you always use your phone/ipod in your pocket, the upwards pointing jack can damage the input for the headphones and also damage itself.

Comfort:
due to having small ear canals i use memory foam ear tips that suit me fine, but i decided to use them for this test. it comes in three sizes which, to my surprise, fit quite well and comfortable. i used them for about an hour and felt no irritation after i finished using them. the actual headphones are quite small which fit nicely in the ear, they are not heavy which is nice as heavier headphones tend to slip out.

Sound:
the sound was reasonably impressive 4/5 in my opinion; it had a great overall sound, good bass and clarity.the only downside about the sound is when played at higher volumes the sound become slightly tinny and distorted but i cannot complain for the price.

Hope this helps give you a good idea about the product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of earphones., 7 Sept. 2014
These are just fantastic earphones. They don't fall out of your ear and I think the sound quality is excellent. The little rubber buds still haven't fallen off which is great since every other pair of earphones I've had, from sony to skull candy, the buds have fallen off and gotten lost. The delivery was extremely quick too which was very unexpected.
I would definitely recommend these earphones. They are probably the best ones I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under £15????? They are brilliant, TRY THEM!!!!, 5 Jan. 2015
I NEVER do reviews as I usually find it a waste of time, but with these earphones I had to make a exception. They are brilliant!!!!! I'd have happily paid £200 pound for these, as the sound quality is brilliant, crystal clear with beautiful deep bass that can really punch. You can hear each and every detail and it isnt cluttered or muddled just how it should be. I've had a lot of earphones over the years, but nothing sounds this good for the money!! I've had all the high-end earphones, including the extremely overpriced "Beats by Dre" among others which are nothing compared to these!!! For under £15 just try them, you won't be disappointed.