5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones for the price
Published 22 days ago by jaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Par for the course for what you pay ££
First of all, I'd be writing a very different review if I'd bought these at RRP £29.99; these headphones don't look or sound like a pair of headphones that warrant such a price.

Pros:
+ Affordable price
+ OK sound quality ~ better than cheaper alternatives such as Skullcandy but not close to competing in the same league as similarly priced headphones...
Published 2 months ago by M.J.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earphones for the price, 12 Jun. 2015
I cannot tell you how good these headphones are for the price, they are the same if not better than my sennheiser CX 3.0 which cost more than 3 times the price of the b750s. These earphones are made of aluminium which gives them a nice premium feel and they have a high quality flat cable with minimal microphonics.The flat cable also makes it near impossible to get them tangled, the included velvet pouch helps to keep them nice and tidy too. The bass is very clear and punchy once you find the right sized earbud(which there are plenty of!) and the treble is high, though some may not like this. The mids are good and the highs sound excellent, further tweaking with an equalizer and these blow any earphones under £30 out of the water. They are lightweight which I found nice as I can use them while running and they do not fall out. They are open backed as they have a little tiny hole, this makes them sound even better, it's as if you are sitting in a live orchestra! Isolation is good with these but can be improved by buying memory foam earbuds. I cannot praise betron customer service enough, they resolved any queries I had within the hour. Thanks Betron! Waste no time in buying these as you will not be disappointed, they are a must for bass/treble lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Impressed and equal to ones costing far more from the big names, 20 Jan. 2015
Mr. P. A. Dennis "Paul Dennis" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my son based on the reviews already on Amazon as I hadn't heard of Betron before. My kids seem to need to replace their in-ear headphones once a year hence while I want them to fit well and play well I don't want to spend a lot. I normally pay around £20 and go for a good make. So opting for a name I didn't know was a risk but after reading the reviews I thought it was worth it at the price. Well I can tell you that these equal far more expensive in-ear headphones and I have had Shure and Bose in the past. These Betron fit really well and have good noise isolation and the sound quality is really good. The bass might be a little heavy for some people but it does say "HEAVY DEEP BASS". So I'm really impressed and when I need a pair I will be looking at the Betron range. It might be worth buying a second pair for my son for the car at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for its price, 26 Jun. 2015
Ideally it should be a 4.5, here's the break down:

Design: 4/5 - A bit bland, but over all looks good

Build Quality: 4/5 - Wires are flat as describe for untangling properties, but slightly thin which may be easier to break over time, especially towards the top of the headphones.

Comfort: 5/5 - not much to be said here, relatively comfy. I can wear this for hours and not feel uncomfortable

Sound Quality: 5/5 - Before you get excited, for it's price. I of course heard better sound quality, but the quality to its price is 5/5. The sound quality is comparable to 50 pound ear phones such as Nocs

Accessories and other: No score, Standard stuff. You get a little pouch to store your headphones made from standard wooly material. You also get a number of ear pieces, the buds, of different sizes. Also includes a little clip you can use to clip on to your shirt and earphones.

overall: 4.5/5 for its price.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the money these handy little headphones are really good value. I picked red so I could easily ..., 28 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red) (Electronics)
Along with many other people I have bluetooth headphones for one thing and normal headphones for another. I bought these for jogging. As noted by the other reviewers it is important they don't fall out, maintain a sound quality despite outside noises. For the money these handy little headphones are really good value. I picked red so I could easily see them and they are easy to attach to your clothes. I decided on the non-volume pair as I think there is enough to concentrate on when running far less fiddling with a volume control. That said, I can see the appeal of that model. They arrived in good time and with a funky red pouch, again, great to identify where you put them. The different sized buds allow you to find the pair that is right for your ears. All round I gave them 5 stars because I am chuffed to bits for the money and when I wear them I never think about the price nor do I get annoyed, so great buys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but give good performance, 2 Jan. 2015
I don't have any comments as to longevity yet, but am impressed with the overall sound quality and the sound isolation. What I found is that the buds that came attached as standard (the medium type) fitted my left ear but not the right, so I ended up switching the right medium bud for the large size and then I achieved a good 'seal' to match the left side. This is the key to getting good sound from all these isolating type headhphones I think. For me, when the earphones are in, if you give each one a gentle tap, you should get a kind of internal bass type thud that tells you you have a deep fit, otherwise it's not fitted correctly. Also, if you hum, it should sound really amplified to you. I like the sturdy right angle jack which sits flush and out of the way when I have them plugged into my mp3 player so you don't have an annoying lead prodtruding out of whatever these are attached too. Overall, a cheap, but good sounding pair of headphones that has a very decent low end sound to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really very good headphones, especially given how inexpensive they are., 6 Nov. 2014
Sian Day "Sian" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
These are, for the money, really good headphones. Much better sound than the ones which came with my Samsung S3. I went for the set with the microphone and controls.

The sound I get is rather good - I was quite surprised at how good the bass sounds. Definitely not nasty, tinny sound!

Controls are somewhat limited, because the "volume" control doesn't control the phone itself, but it can be used to reduce the volume. I work on the happy assumption that since the phone is tethered to the headphones, then the phone is going to be fairly close anyway. The other button (volume is a slider) is used to answer calls, pause and start tracks, and also, if double-pressed quickly, will advance to the next track. However, the microphone is pretty good, people having mentioned that they didn't know I was using a headset when talking to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months on and still going strong!, 18 May 2015
Excellent set of headphones. Crystal clear sound quality, deep bass. The build of these is fantastic; very robust ear pieces with a good quality non-tangle cable and comfortable fit within the ear.

I purchased these in back in November 2014 and have yet to see any issues about 6 months later, after heavy use (literally daily, and I'm certainly not careful with them - they've been yanked at and stepped on a fair deal in this time). No tearing/looseness at the wire/earphones or headphone jack, and the sound quality has not diminished at all.

I would highly recommend these given the value for the price. After sending this review I will be stocking up on more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Under £15????? They are brilliant, TRY THEM!!!!, 5 Jan. 2015
I NEVER do reviews as I usually find it a waste of time, but with these earphones I had to make a exception. They are brilliant!!!!! I'd have happily paid £200 pound for these, as the sound quality is brilliant, crystal clear with beautiful deep bass that can really punch. You can hear each and every detail and it isnt cluttered or muddled just how it should be. I've had a lot of earphones over the years, but nothing sounds this good for the money!! I've had all the high-end earphones, including the extremely overpriced "Beats by Dre" among others which are nothing compared to these!!! For under £15 just try them, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review:, 23 Feb. 2015
Positives: They are very good, bass is pretty good, sound is pretty loud doesn't do annoying frizzing when turned up in volume, it has different ear bud sizes... All rounded earphones which are pretty impressive for what it looks like from pictures as it looks quite unprofessional but it does actually feel pretty good when you get it. The box is pretty ugly to me but I like the red velvet looking carry case thing... And yeah I got these as a cheap backup and they have exceeded my expectations as I did want a lot of bass and HD sound which I got.
Negatives: very annoying to put different ear buds on, veryyyy annoying I can't explain how long it took to put one on but well it fits that's all I can say.. And the way it isn't very study on the ear for out and about even with the largest ear bud. But meh it's fine and you can live with it.
Overall: it's very good and for the price you can't go wrong, I'm sure there's loads of earphones out there but this one of the good ones as it actually has some quality to it, don't let the packaging fool you, it feels amazing when you take it out. Thanks for reading :) - any questions? Twitter @hamwar_

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound. Nice design. Decent price., 2 Jun. 2015
I'll try to make this helpful for everyone. I am no expert in sound engineering but I know a little about it. These cost me £15 when I bought them, but I think they were on sale... Enjoy!!
After using high quality and similarly priced Monoprice Bass Enhancing earphones (the wire got frayed and the connection got dodgy) I was sceptical about the price range of £10-20 pounds for decent earphones. I bought these with a voucher so I didn't really have anything to loose.
When they arrived, I tried them but found the sound a little tinny. However, with a quick change to some chunkier buds (there is an excellent range of sizes and shapes provided, as well as a removable clip (intended for runners, I assume), and a nice felt bag to keep everything together) made the sound more like what I had enjoyed previously.
With the right buds, these earphones sound brilliant. The booming bass is large yet refined and doesn't sound too muffled or wet. A respectable treble blends perfectly with the bass and neither dominates the other negatively. For both heavier and lighter rock music, I find this perfect, but it works well for folk and country music too (As a side note, I would recommend playing about with different equalisers, especially for mobile devices, and finding the right one for your style/genre).
In terms of noise cancelling, I have significant trouble hearing anything while simply wearing them without audio playing. With the music on, you won't be hearing much either!!
While the flex is not enormous, it stretches easily from pocket to ear. The flatness of the flex was a little strange at first, but it feels fine (rubbery, but not with excess stickiness) and I had previously had a braided flex - this might have been a nice addition, but the wiring is acceptable overall. The wire doesn't tangle easily but of course it does a little!!
Although it isn't a mandatory feature, the mic is useful. The volume slider is helpful and the pause/play button (the silver one seen on the thumbnail) is a handy thing to have. I think that the black version (which I am reviewing) has a slightly different button layout than the red or white, but I can't imagine anything drastically different between them.
The 3.5mm jack works with most smartphones that I have tried it in, and the flex extends, perpendicular to the port - I find this useful as it means that you can have the wire neatly in your pocket and not bent over in danger of frays or splits.
The drivers and buds are comfortable and relatively discrete for the big bass that they provide. Once again in comparison to the previous Monoprices, they came as a relief an terms of size.
The only possible problem that I have encountered, following two or three months of use, is that one of the mesh grids (in the ear canals) covering the drivers as collapsed slightly, however this doesn't affect the sound quality, so it's nothing to worry about (touch wood and whistle!!).
Great sound. Nice design. Decent price. I would have to recommend Betron B750s to anyone with £20 to spare.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes!!