3,330 Reviews
 (2,299)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build, sound and packaging.
Originally had a pair of Logitech earphones, which lasted me around 2 months before cutting out, I had my eyes on these for a little while but wasn't sure whether I wanted to fork out £10 for headphones at the time and instead opted to go for some cheaper £5 skullcandy one's, boy was that a mistake, they lasted less than 3 weeks, and the quality was less than ideal...
Published 2 months ago by Henry Barton

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible.
Only bought these because of the reviews...I'm now fairly sure 99% of the reviews on these are from Betron themselves, absolutely rubbish quality, very flimsy, In between the almost constant crackling and when the remote isn't skipping songs by itself the sound quality was just ok at best, the crackling also made it impossible to use to make a phone call...describing...
Published 5 months ago by Paul Attard

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build, sound and packaging., 19 Jan. 2015
So I went and purchased these like I should have a long time ago, and I was very pleasantly surprised with both the build quality, packaging and excellent sound quality.

The earphones come in a nice little protective pouch and do away with the unnececary and annoyingly difficult plastic packaging that most earphones come in.

They really are tangle free, obviously if you try hard enough it's going to get knotted, but I frequently keep them bundled in my pocket and they unravel with ease when I need them.

They have a reassuring feel to them, high quality rubber and metal everywhere else, I don't think these will be breaking as easily as my others.

The sound quality is excellent, a little better than the Logitech', but at least 5x better than the skullcandy', I think I've found the pair I'll keep re-buying from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for the buck!, 30 Nov. 2014
Looking for a reasonably priced earphone with mic, I stumbled upon this earphone. Having observed the ratings and reviews for this earphone in amazon (and some other places over the net), I am in to try one.

The box is just your usual paper box, nothing special, but the earphone itself is very nice ! Shiny metal body (it looks fantastic in red, which is the color that I chose) with a flat cable that doesn't feel flimsy and really are tangle free, coupled with a similarly rugged feel jack, it looks like a product coming from a much higher tier. Two thumbs up for the build quality.

As for the sound, well let's get to the verdict first, it is very good for the price. I am not really an audiophile, but I do have several earphones in the past like the Vsonic GR07 Mk.2, Fischer Audio Tandem and Hifi man RE0 which I bought simply because I care about the sounds coming from my earphone. The sound coming from this Betron, while not quite match the quality of the earphones I previously have, really delivered something worth mention (in a good ways). One thing that I should highlight is the bass. The bass on this thing is nice ! Instead of delivering a loud bass that obscuring the detail like other common cheapish earphone, the bass of B750 is powerful yet tidy and tight. It's not trying to muffle the mid and high (which is quite nice, for the price). I am not a basshead in any way though, while I think the bass is very nice and more than enough for me it could be a different case for the others, your mileage may vary.

I am not gonna say this is a giant killer kind of earphone , but I'm quite sure that in terms of sound and build quaity this earphone can still compete in a league slightly above it's price bracket. This earphone will not dissapoint you, it is cheap considering it's quality. No need to hesitate, if you are interested then grab them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 9 Dec. 2014
Best so far in my experience of in ear headphones.....had all sorts at all various prices and always been disappointed with the sound or the quality of the build....these ones so far are really the best...great sound and they have been manufactured with some actual thought to the way that they are used with a jack that is less likely to be stressed in use due to its format and wires that as they claim do not tangle....am already thinking of buying some more as a spare in case I lose them and in a few years time can no longer buy them....great product, service etc

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent. Comparing them to a pair of Sennhieser in-ear ..., 2 Sept. 2014
These are excellent. Comparing them to a pair of Sennhieser in-ear headphones I have which cost about 30 quid, I would say they are on a par with the Betrons - though different. The Betrons tend to be very clear and spacious with very accurate and wide range of sound response - but at a slight cost to vibrancy in the midrange. The bass is not wooly and is stable and deep and is a definite plus. The difference between the Sennhiesers I have and these is that the Sennheisers are more vibrant in the mid-range and higher ranges - but at a slight cost to spaciousness in sound. I can definitely recommend the Beatrons. They are excellent value for money and a high quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, genuinely tangle free, and providing a surprisingly rich audio experience, 14 Oct. 2014
I bought these headphones for the tangle free claims, and I have to say that they live up to that. Also, I was rather sick of breakages in the cable at one or other end that always happen eventually. These ones looked solid, and had a right-angle connector to take some of the risk of breakage out. Again, they have lived up to that promise, being very robust and showing absolutely no signs of wear after a couple of months of continuous use.
What I didn't expect was that the overall sound quality would be quite as good as it's proved to be. I'd previously owned a couple of pairs of Monoprice earbuds, and the richness and clarity of those buds was nothing less than incredible. I've paid nearly £50 on big name brands and have been unimpressed. After allowing some time to adjust to new headphones, and to let them break in, I believe that these Betrons are not far behind at all - quite powerful, considering the smaller driver diameter, very clean sound - good bass, mids and treble. All in all, very impressive. If they last as long as I think they will, and even if they don't, I think I'll keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of earphones., 7 Sept. 2014
These are just fantastic earphones. They don't fall out of your ear and I think the sound quality is excellent. The little rubber buds still haven't fallen off which is great since every other pair of earphones I've had, from sony to skull candy, the buds have fallen off and gotten lost. The delivery was extremely quick too which was very unexpected.
I would definitely recommend these earphones. They are probably the best ones I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set of headphones, 24 July 2014
This review is from: Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Red) (Electronics)
After owning sets of skull candy headphones that broke within a couple months of use I thought I'd ditch skull candy and take my money somewhere else. These headphones not only look good, sound good but are also very well priced. They came well packaged and with two more sets of different sized earbuds, a holding bag and a clip. Would buy again every time and recommend the product.
I will edit the review if my opinion on the headphones changes after a couple months use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is heavy on bass, 22 April 2014
These are good little ear phones with a really heavy bass as advertised. The 3 size (S/M/L) Earbuds included are useful as I needed the large ones so was nice to have a choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yes, these are the ones., 6 Oct. 2014
By far and away the best pair if inner-ear headphones I have ever purchased. The sound quality is amazing and they are really comfortable to wear, on top of that they do not tangle half as much as a standard pair of headphones.

I'm not a professional reviewer/headphone tester but I would recommend these to anyone, great value for money and a top product to boot. 10/10 would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 28 Sept. 2014
I saw a review about these ear phones which seemed like it was written by the seller, just trying to get people to buy their item. However, I bought them anyway because they had lots of other good reviews, and I must say they are definitely worth the money, in fact they are a steal!

I wanted some new earphones which didn't wobble about in my ear when out running... If it wasn't for the music playing I would forget these were even in my ears.

I wanted earphones which had good sound... The bass on these are amazing!

I wanted earphones which didn't take forever to untangle... these aren't exactly tangle free, they will obviously get tangled when left in the bottom of your gym bag, but they are soooo much easier to untangle.

Overall, they are an amazing product, they even come in a nice bag and with a clip (perfect for when I'm out running). I have recommended this product to all my running friends because they are brilliant in all aspects to be honest.