3,175 Reviews
 (2,197)

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for the buck!
Looking for a reasonably priced earphone with mic, I stumbled upon this earphone. Having observed the ratings and reviews for this earphone in amazon (and some other places over the net), I am in to try one.

Published 4 months ago by aryo

3.0 out of 5 stars For a cheap pair of in ear headphones that you temporarily need these are great. However the sound quality isn't great
From all of the reviews I've seen about these headphones I had high expectations. Most of the reviews of this product were positive and don't focus on the cons. For a cheap pair of in ear headphones that you temporarily need these are great. However the sound quality isn't great, even compared to standard headphones. I don't listen to a lot of base heavy music, so I don't...
Published 3 months ago by Conner

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious bang for the buck!, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black) (Electronics)

The box is just your usual paper box, nothing special, but the earphone itself is very nice ! Shiny metal body (it looks fantastic in red, which is the color that I chose) with a flat cable that doesn't feel flimsy and really are tangle free, coupled with a similarly rugged feel jack, it looks like a product coming from a much higher tier. Two thumbs up for the build quality.

As for the sound, well let's get to the verdict first, it is very good for the price. I am not really an audiophile, but I do have several earphones in the past like the Vsonic GR07 Mk.2, Fischer Audio Tandem and Hifi man RE0 which I bought simply because I care about the sounds coming from my earphone. The sound coming from this Betron, while not quite match the quality of the earphones I previously have, really delivered something worth mention (in a good ways). One thing that I should highlight is the bass. The bass on this thing is nice ! Instead of delivering a loud bass that obscuring the detail like other common cheapish earphone, the bass of B750 is powerful yet tidy and tight. It's not trying to muffle the mid and high (which is quite nice, for the price). I am not a basshead in any way though, while I think the bass is very nice and more than enough for me it could be a different case for the others, your mileage may vary.

I am not gonna say this is a giant killer kind of earphone , but I'm quite sure that in terms of sound and build quaity this earphone can still compete in a league slightly above it's price bracket. This earphone will not dissapoint you, it is cheap considering it's quality. No need to hesitate, if you are interested then grab them !

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 9 Dec. 2014
Best so far in my experience of in ear headphones.....had all sorts at all various prices and always been disappointed with the sound or the quality of the build....these ones so far are really the best...great sound and they have been manufactured with some actual thought to the way that they are used with a jack that is less likely to be stressed in use due to its format and wires that as they claim do not tangle....am already thinking of buying some more as a spare in case I lose them and in a few years time can no longer buy them....great product, service etc

5.0 out of 5 stars These are excellent. Comparing them to a pair of Sennhieser in-ear ..., 2 Sept. 2014
These are excellent. Comparing them to a pair of Sennhieser in-ear headphones I have which cost about 30 quid, I would say they are on a par with the Betrons - though different. The Betrons tend to be very clear and spacious with very accurate and wide range of sound response - but at a slight cost to vibrancy in the midrange. The bass is not wooly and is stable and deep and is a definite plus. The difference between the Sennhiesers I have and these is that the Sennheisers are more vibrant in the mid-range and higher ranges - but at a slight cost to spaciousness in sound. I can definitely recommend the Beatrons. They are excellent value for money and a high quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome set of headphones, 24 July 2014
After owning sets of skull candy headphones that broke within a couple months of use I thought I'd ditch skull candy and take my money somewhere else. These headphones not only look good, sound good but are also very well priced. They came well packaged and with two more sets of different sized earbuds, a holding bag and a clip. Would buy again every time and recommend the product.
I will edit the review if my opinion on the headphones changes after a couple months use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, genuinely tangle free, and providing a surprisingly rich audio experience, 14 Oct. 2014
I bought these headphones for the tangle free claims, and I have to say that they live up to that. Also, I was rather sick of breakages in the cable at one or other end that always happen eventually. These ones looked solid, and had a right-angle connector to take some of the risk of breakage out. Again, they have lived up to that promise, being very robust and showing absolutely no signs of wear after a couple of months of continuous use.
What I didn't expect was that the overall sound quality would be quite as good as it's proved to be. I'd previously owned a couple of pairs of Monoprice earbuds, and the richness and clarity of those buds was nothing less than incredible. I've paid nearly £50 on big name brands and have been unimpressed. After allowing some time to adjust to new headphones, and to let them break in, I believe that these Betrons are not far behind at all - quite powerful, considering the smaller driver diameter, very clean sound - good bass, mids and treble. All in all, very impressive. If they last as long as I think they will, and even if they don't, I think I'll keep buying them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love this headset, 24 Dec. 2014
I really love this headset, it is nice and neat. However, they said in the amazon website that the box contain a jack converter, my box didn't contains one. Overall, I think it deserves for now five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of earphones., 7 Sept. 2014
These are just fantastic earphones. They don't fall out of your ear and I think the sound quality is excellent. The little rubber buds still haven't fallen off which is great since every other pair of earphones I've had, from sony to skull candy, the buds have fallen off and gotten lost. The delivery was extremely quick too which was very unexpected.
I would definitely recommend these earphones. They are probably the best ones I've had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 28 Sept. 2014
I saw a review about these ear phones which seemed like it was written by the seller, just trying to get people to buy their item. However, I bought them anyway because they had lots of other good reviews, and I must say they are definitely worth the money, in fact they are a steal!

I wanted some new earphones which didn't wobble about in my ear when out running... If it wasn't for the music playing I would forget these were even in my ears.

I wanted earphones which had good sound... The bass on these are amazing!

I wanted earphones which didn't take forever to untangle... these aren't exactly tangle free, they will obviously get tangled when left in the bottom of your gym bag, but they are soooo much easier to untangle.

Overall, they are an amazing product, they even come in a nice bag and with a clip (perfect for when I'm out running). I have recommended this product to all my running friends because they are brilliant in all aspects to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 20 Oct. 2014
S. Bagga "Shivey" (London) - See all my reviews
Having spent +£50 on my last headphones (which did not last too long!), I was looking for an iphone compatible, sub £15 headphones, with mic, vol control and noise isolation. What a beauty.
Sound is as good as the +£50 ones, noise isolation is great (although they did send me mismatched ear buds), ear buds soft and non-irritating.
The tangle-free is a huge added bonus, simply amazing! I guess this slightly awkward flat wire works.
Highly highly recommended. Even if you just keep it as a spare for when you need a quick replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, love the control features, great sound, many pros.. Hoping it will last long though!, 8 Jan. 2015
I really like these earphones. I was looking to invest in a good pair after buying and throwing away so many cheap ones that would break/fray/stop working in a matter of months. But I didn't want to spend too much, because after all, they are just headphones and i'm no sound/music expert I just like to listen to music while on public transport. I was hesitant to buying these type that goes in your ear with the bud, because i ususally get the other type that doesn't go all in your ear and was worried they wouldn'd fit. But they come with 3 different size buds and the smallest ones fit perfect.

PROS
- Comes with 3x different size ear bud thingies
- The wires are pretty tangle free which I love
- The flat wires make them less susceptible to damage and fraying - pretty strong
- The plastic coating thing around the jack plug doesn't stick out, it's flat so doesnt cause the plug to bend when inside your device when connected in your bag etc (I've had this problem before, it would bend and eventually the the plug broke off and got stuck in my ipad earphone port.)
- It has a pause/play button which is SO convenient (can also answer calls pressing that button)
- When you double press the pause/play button it skips to the next song, and if you triple press it, it restarts the song from the beginning
- Has a volume control which is also super convenient
- Has a mic
- Comes in a cute velvet red pouch to keep them away from tangling or getting ruined amongst other things in your bag
- Very simple nice black design
- Works on my ipad, phone and laptop
- Sound is pretty good, although i'm no sound expert and there may well be many more out there that sound way better, but it's good enough for me, music sounds good and clear

CON(s)
- I think this may be my only con, but sometimes i've had to swivel and move the jack plug around when plugged into my device port because sound isn't coming through as it should, or I can't hear sound as well in one ear. This is quite a big con for me though because I started having to do that only about a week after owning a pair. This makes me think it might not last long and the sound may go, i'm hoping not.

I've only owned for around a month and a half and use almost everyday. Spent more on it than I usually do with earphones, but I think the £15 I paid is worth it because it ticks all the boxes for me, exactly what I wanted with a pair of headphones. Plus there are ones out there like apple earphones that are around £25 and damage/break so easily and quickly. The one thing that would make this perfect would be if they lasted for a long long time, and not just a few months. I've only owned for around a month and a half so can't really commment on that but really hoping it will.