5.0 out of 5 stars A Real pleasant suprise
I bought this item, mainly because of it's cheap price, but was shocked at its brilliant quality, easy to use and nice look.
It has made my showering a much more pleasant experience.
Published 4 months ago by Avid Reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Siri Compatible !!!!
Do not be fooled this speaker is NOT Siri compatible, I've tried 2 units and both were exactly the same.

The instruction sheet claims " pressing the phone button twice quickly will redial the last called number " it doesn't do that either.

Published 5 months ago by Lava_Head_UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real pleasant suprise, 16 Jun 2014
It has made my showering a much more pleasant experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful suction, 16 Jun 2014
first time i have found a speaker that does not join me in the bath and electrocutes me.
i finally enjoy my bathtime relaxing with background music and my phone is safe from getting wet.
the sound and volume is very good long battery life and volume not too loud.
overall i am very happy that i bought this speaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 16 Jun 2014
when you enjoy listening to music in the shower especially a power shower i find this speaker an excellent all rounder.
it is very loud plus it is waterproof.
it is simple to use and keeps excellent battery power that lasts a very long time.
the suction is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good kit but a bit pricey now, 26 Aug 2014
Lovely speaker that gives good volume and clear sound. I've not tried using the phone function yet but can see no reason why this shouldn't work well. Pairs easily and has very good battery life, well up to the advertised six hours.

The only downside is that the suction cup is a bit picky with surfaces. The tiles in my bathroom are, very slightly, textured and the speaker just will not stick to them for more than a few minutes. On glass, plastic or any other smooth surface the suction cup works fine.

Disappointed to see that the price has almost doubled since I bought mine for £12.95. I would happily buy another at this price but £24.95, not so sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvelous, 11 July 2014
I ordered this as an alternative to so many other shower speakers that worked for about 5 minutes. The speaker arrived very quickly indeed and I was genuinely impressed with the quality and sound.
I have now been using it daily for over a month, and what can I say? it is brilliant! I think I have finally found a speaker that actually does what it says on the tin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Siri Compatible !!!!, 27 May 2014

Seller claims it is Siri compatable so when I asked how I activate Siri from the speaker, I was told to hold down the power button, this just turns the speaker off after holding for about 1 & 1/2 seconds. Such a shame.

Thank you for my speedy refund Amazon !!