on 21 July 2014
Nicely made and good for the price. Although I will strengthen the fixings of the chain stay as they are just stapled in and if the chain is weighted down with a sand bag for outside use I don't think they be strong enough. Also not sure how weather proof it will be as it is just MDF with a softwood frame.
on 2 March 2015
Amazing value and quality as well as prompt delivery. Have bought this to display my seating plan for my wedding. Can use the back too! Awesome product and value. Speedy delivery. Buying another one for my business as so impressed. Thank you.
on 2 May 2014
I needed an 'A' board to encourage business on the street. This board was a favourable price. When it arrived I was surprised how light it was, although the quality of the board is very good. However it blew over easily, and the chain came away within days. I should have complained I suppose. We have 'weighted' it down with bricks now!!! You get what you pay for.
on 31 August 2015
Not good, in two weeks a screw came out causing the board to fall apart, the chain is stapled on and so this came off a also. The board has bowed and has also developed bobbles. Poor quality for an expensive item
on 17 November 2014
Really good quality for the price, we ordered two for our business! Great with chalk pens also sold on amazon... beware, boards may become warped in the rain!
on 23 December 2014
Arrived when they said it would but now it has been outside and it has rained the black bit of the board has all bubbled making it look horrible!
on 23 December 2015
Bought this for a portable pavement advert for our business. I was happy with it at first but soon found out it blows over in the slightest wind, even sandbags don't help much. Shortly after that I discovered it doesn't like the rain either and it has warped badly and some of the black coating has worn away. Overall, I'd say it would be fine for a cheap occasional sign in good weather but it's not suitable for regular use and it doesn't weather well.
on 27 February 2015
Sneezed and it fell over
on 17 November 2014
This board is of good quality and works well as a pavement board
on 11 November 2014
Quality OK - not very sturdy, blows over in the slightest breeze