‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous but confusing, 15 Feb 2014
T. Lancaster (Kingston) - See all my reviews
I need to fess up I haven't bought this album yet but as a Nashville fan I should be certain I'll buy but I am not certain because buying the sound tracks from this show is way more complicated than it need be. I bought CDs 1 & 2 from season one but browsing here today I see there is a season one 'Complete collection' mega issue that has 4 CDs worth of material on it - all of the content from the 2 discs and 30+ more tracks. Reading the US reviews of season 2 it is clear there are already other versions (only available from specific US retailers) that contain exclusive tracks. No doubt there'll be a second issue but should I be waiting for the complete collection. I feel a bit ripped off and more than a little confused why there are so many variations.

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL Y'ALL, 11 Mar 2014
A. Pearce "blues duke" (Wales) - See all my reviews
I FEEL THE SAME HERE THAT I BOUGHT THE FIRST 2 DISCS FROM SEASON 1 ONLY TO NOW FIND THE AMAZING BOX SET OF 4 CDS SO THAT OF COURSE IS ESSENTIAL TO HAVE AND I GUESS THE VOL 1& 2 WILL END UP IN THE CAR NOW BUT WITH IT LOOKING LIKE THEY ARE DOING THE SAME AGAIN WITH SEASON 2 I WILL WAIT FOR THE BOX SET AT THE END AND GET THAT.
EXCELLENT MUSIC FROM A DAMN GOOD SERIES BUT IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY OR SIMPLY LOSE CONTROL THEN BUY THE SEASON 2 VOL 1 DISC OTHERWISE HOLD ON AND SHOW THE RECORD COMPANIES NOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant to clean up to!, 12 Mar 2014
Brilliant to clean up to and sing along as I do the housework. It helps that I also love the show

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music From a Continuing Fantastic TV Series, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Music Of Nashville: Original Soundtrack Season 2, Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
Great music from the star performers of this fantastic TV Series. Only minor disappointment is fewer songs from Connie Britton. The story lines are riveting complimented by these fabulous songs.
If you want to try Country and Western music then this is an ideal choice to start trying listening to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs!, 15 April 2014
If you watch Nashville on television, you'll love this cd, as you can picture the characters singing the songs. We bought the original cd of the first series and I think this is as good if not better. Roll on the next cd!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great CD from the TV Series, 8 April 2014
The previous 2 cd's from the series are played all the time and this one joins the queue! I just love all the tracks - if I had to name a favourite I think it would have to be track 6 'Trouble is' by Hayden Panettierre - but track 7 'Playing Tricks' by Charles Esten comes a very close second (is it just because he's so good looking!?) Can't wait for Season 2 Volume 2 !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nashville CDs are Superb, 5 April 2014
Ms. E. J. Baker "Elle" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have all the albums and bought them as they were released. The best one I think is still Album 1 Season 1 but this Album 1 season 2 is pretty close behind. Stand out tracks are "What if I was Willing" and "This Town" they are head and shoulders the best on here. However the 4 bonus tracks are also actually very good rather than fillers and the let downs are for me the two Lennon sisters. There twee sound would be better on a separate album marketed at the buyers who love to hear children singing and unfortunately thats not me. Record company please take note you can make more money that way and please people who want proper rocking country instead. I also find the tracks "Tell Me" and "Wayfaring Stranger" can irritate me if I hear them too often. So taking those out of the picture I can say that the remainder are very good and the 2 above mentioned are soaraway good. Yes I do really love the series this one and series 2 although it is obvious that T Bone Walker is not involved in series 2. The music is still excelent, and all performed by the actors/actresses themselves which is really a bonus. Yes I do very hearily recommend both soundtracks and DVD(s).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Don't miss out!, 3 April 2014
Fantastic CD which is'nt surprising as it is a brilliant TV show. I have all the CD's from series 1 and 2 and thoroughly enjoy them all especially on a long car trip. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 April 2014
i am loving this program
good price
great music
fast delivery
a must have if you like a little bit of country music

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 31 Mar 2014
This review is from: Music of Nashville (Audio CD)
My wife and I love the tv series and we love their CDs. Very catchy tracks that become very familiar and set a good vibe around the house.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›